Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I suspect every elite level boxer is on PEDS"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that too, it's like a cop out to not target those who are actually getting caught.

Comment

It mostly has to do with jealousy and envy.

Comment

What annoys me is accusations based on looking at photos of head size, bacne, too muscular, gyno etc etc...

If they get caught they get caught, until they do i just assume they all are/ all arent doing peds at the same time. I call it quantum doping

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Imagine a student is sitting a 3 hour exam.

For the first 2 hours and 45 minutes of that exam they are completely unsupervised.

Then for the last 15 minutes someone arrives to supervise them. After which they announce that the student didn't access any other materials to help them with their answers.

That's what drug testing in boxing is like.
          Look at this bad mofo giving the right answer out of the gate.

Definitely correct & that is just the beginning. To further go down this road there have also been studies that suggest some PEDs to have enhancements that can last years if not be lifelong after a period of usage.

Brief exposure to anabolic steroids may have long lasting, possibly permanent, performance-enhancing effects, shows a study published today [28 October] in The Journal of Physiology.

Previously, re-acquisition of muscle mass – with or without steroid use – after periods of inactivity has been attributed to motor learning. However, this new data from the University of Oslo suggests that there is a cellular ‘memory mechanism’ within muscle of brief steroid users.

The team investigated the effects of steroids on muscle re-acquisition in mice and discovered greater muscle mass and more myonuclei – which are essential components for muscle fibre function – were apparent after returning to exercise.
          http://www.physoc.org/press-release/...teroids-muscle

Evidence is now showing that in addition to increasing the anabolic (pro-growth) hormone levels in the body, anabolic steroids fundamentally change muscle fibers such that their potential for size and strength is permanently increased.
          http://breakingmuscle.com/health-med...te-clean-again

Its a virtual impossibility to keep out athletes who've used PEDs to enhance their bodies long term. People have a misconception that you gotta be using a PED within days, weeks or even months of an athletic event only. Thats just not true. Thats maybe the first reason why you can suspect any boxer or any athlete of enhancing their bodies via PEDs.

The second would surely be the inadequate testing in most jurisdictions via simple post fight tests. For example Antonio Tarver passed the state sanctioned drug test for the Cunningham fight, but was caught by VADA or USADA (don't recall who did their testing).
          Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-27-2016, 07:11 AM.

Comment

nobody accuses Pac of anything before i mean nobody until that freak family of mayweather started it.

nobody suspects all the elite level were on PEDS until floyd was caught with an IV on his veins

just when floyd started cleaning up the sports all of a sudden everybody's on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              nobody accuses Pac of anything before i mean nobody until that freak family of mayweather started it.

nobody suspects all the elite level were on PEDS until floyd was caught with an IV on his veins

just when floyd started cleaning up the sports all of a sudden everybody's on PEDs.
              LOL I bet 20% or more of your posts mention Floyd.

But you are right. Floyd Sr actually invented a PED in the 70's after Floyd Jr was born that is undetectable to this day. He's really wicked smart & speaks in a British accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post

Rath, I think they are all dirty. All of them.

Jhonny is on roids too! We sometimes buy American beef, which has all kinds of roids in it! Jhonny is a PED cheat!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore_ View Post
                  I always see this posted in threads where a fighter gets accused of being on steroids or whatever. It's always posted by at least 5 or more people in those threads, but where is the reasoning behind this logic?

Aren't the drug testing programs in boxing supposed to be top notch by now? The WBC has implemented the VADA random testing protocol to all fights attached to them. And according to PBC's website, all fights under the PBC banner go through stringent testing by USADA's random drug testing program. And in fights that aren't linked to WBC or PBC, some type of random testing is negotiated into the contracts themselves.

So who are these secret roided out fighters that are somehow passing these tests? Who do you suspect they are and how exactly are they avoiding getting caught?
                  It's the times we live in. Many sports athletes have been caught using PED's or have been linked to PED'S. So when someone starts doing well the doubt of whether he is clean or not will always be there.

For me personally it simple. If baseball was full of PED'S I can only imagine a combat sport like boxing where you have to cut weight and take physical abuse is full of it too.
                  Just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL I bet 20% or more of your posts mention Floyd.

But you are right. Floyd Sr actually invented a PED in the 70's after Floyd Jr was born that is undetectable to this day. He's really wicked smart & speaks in a British accent.
                    have you disputed my statement that nobody suspected or even accused Pac of cheating before the mayweathers?

and have you also disputed my statement that before Floyd was caught with IV on his hands nobody said every elite boxers were on PEDs?

and have you not also read my posts many times over that i am only here for Floyd and his genius fans?

you will only find me 90 percent of the time on floyd and floyd related threads. i have said that already many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Rath, I think they are all dirty. All of them.

Jhonny is on roids too! We sometimes buy American beef, which has all kinds of roids in it! Jhonny is a PED cheat!
                      pac was dirty before because genius floyd fan said he don't want to take the (USADA) test.

now that he took the "gold standard" of drug testing and passed it, did that change anything?

pac was is and will always be dirty because nobody could have done what he did in boxing without PEDS.

that according to floyd and his genius fans

Comment

Working...
                      X