Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find online oddmakers for Ward vs Barrera...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is driving me crazy. I have been searching for odds for a couple of weeks now. WTF is going on?!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Even the bookies don't give a **** about this match up
      It's not that. Low level Spike TV cards have lines.

Comment

Seriously this is very odd to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          It is driving me crazy. I have been searching for odds for a couple of weeks now. WTF is going on?!
          In fact, it's you who made me more attentive on this issue... and I really wanted to put some money on the fight...
          It's beyond my power of comprehension the absence of Ward vs Barrera at the oddmakers -- it's about money, doe... money they can make out of it... !?!

Comment

barrera is a huge favorite. no point in putting odds up. everyone knows he will win

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Open the line now?... Six days before the fight?
              ... It's not about the odds range, it's about oddmakers not opening the betting lines at all!!! I never saw something like this before... It's Ward, doe: your P4P king, doe...
              You see my sig bruh? what do you see? Chocolatito! 10+ years in the game no vacation! 44-0 lineal ATG!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                barrera is a huge favorite. no point in putting odds up. everyone knows he will win
                So disrespectful!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  ... and I suspect that you don't want to make some money on behalf of the "slick's" fans, do you?

Comment

Bookies make money off juice so they want money to come in on both sides equally, when money is impossible to draw in in that manner often there is no line especially if the action is going to be thin, not a risk worth taking. Thank the bookies for saving you from making a sucker bet~

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      You see my sig bruh? what do you see? Chocolatito! 10+ years in the game no vacation! 44-0 lineal ATG!
                      Who in the U.S. has Chocolatito as P4P king?... You, maybe...

Comment

Working...
                      X