Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the Lord Of The Rings movies, Which one was your favorite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love them all, but of course have to go with ROTK.

Comment

I don't really like these movies but if I had to watch one of them.....TWO TOWERS probably

Comment

Two Towers. The final battle is the best battle ever.

Comment

they've all got their silly parts, and are far from great movies.

liv tyler shouldn't be allowed to even stand in front of a camera, nevermind open her mouth and sh#T.

i was extremely entertained by all three. i enjoy the fellowship of the ring more than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            liv tyler shouldn't be allowed to even stand in front of a camera, nevermind open her mouth and .
            omg. Seriously?

She's absolutely Gorgeous. You might have missed an episode of leftovers or she's just not your type.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The Fellowship for Me.

"Our people, our people. I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."

Comment

Comment

Fellowship, duh

Comment

Fellowship in the extended version gains so much.......It's probably the best in this form....but the theatrical is the weakest.

Two Towers in theatrical is the coolest, but doesn't gain much with the extended.

Return of The King is the best overall, IMO.Extended version gives me a hard-on.
                    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 11-07-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      omg. Seriously?

She's absolutely Gorgeous. You might have missed an episode of leftovers or she's just not your type.

good looking, but she needs to stop talking, making facial expressions, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X