PAcquio says hes running for Governor in 2013; If elected will not fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    baseless guess....
    No puga, he really did. Thats illegal when you do that. Says something about him. That said tredh point is spot on. He is gonna need money to win and the floyd fight obviously is big money.

Comment

Which of those guys got punched in the head for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
        Natas isn't racist to me, and you just told him to back to Africa
        truth is obama is an idiot president as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          Which of those guys got punched in the head for a living?
          Yeah really...Actor, Fake fighter, Actor, Idiot, you could put Gerald Ford in there as well, he was an All-American Football star. Jack Kemp was a football player too. Bill Bradley was a basketball star.

Still nobody whose career entails getting brain damage...well unless you could Bush and all the coke.

Comment

its funny how u guys think pac is in politics for the people...politics in the the 3rd world are known to be the dirtiest in the world...pac has people in his political circle involved in murder and all sorts of things u can look it up on the internet...floyd may roll with gangsters and drug dealers but they pale in comparison to the level of treachery that mr pacman and his handlers reap on their people.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              No puga, he really did. Thats illegal when you do that. Says something about him. That said tredh point is spot on. He is gonna need money to win and the floyd fight obviously is big money.
              if your talking about him signing with gbp and arum at the same time then yes, that's common knowledge...but when you said if he wins, it's due to corruption, that's pure BS......

Comment

if your talking about him signing with gbp and arum at the same time then yes, that's common knowledge...but when you said if he wins, it's due to corruption, that's pure BS......
                You missunderstood. If elected he would surely be corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  You missunderstood. If elected he would surely be corrupt.
                  excatly why i said it's baseless guess ....how is that?...

Comment

Guy who participates in the most corrupt sport on the planet, aspires to be a part of the most corrupt career on the planet...hes a saint, really, you gotta believe me.

Comment

excatly why i said it's baseless guess ....how is that?...
                      He cheated on Jinkee with hookers, took money illegally, and loves gambling. If i said this suggests corrupt behavior from any other politician you wouldn't say a word.

Comment

Working...
                      X