Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd & Manny lost their upcoming fights & agreed to fight each other, would you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd & Manny lost their upcoming fights & agreed to fight each other, would you

Would you order?
    Yes, because I love Boxing regardless and will support The Event
    35.71%
    No, the appeal is gone with both of them losing
    28.57%
    Yes, I'm a Flomo/Pactard and I will order to support and cheer my guy
    0.00%
    No, for c0ck teasing me all these years & C0ck blocking The Fight when it was supposed to happen
    35.71%

i would , i'll even pay in advance

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

No cause they'd both be washed up, over-hyped bums. No thanks

Comment

yes, i would coz i want to see floyd get his ass kicked as much as possible(but not seriously hurt permanently or anything like that)...the more asswhoopin he gets, the better for him also, he'd get back down to earth.....

Comment

Some of the appeal would go because both boxers currently are potrayed as unbeatable, it's like Gamboa vs Lopez, will i still watch it if it happens, of course, but now Lopez has lost the appeal as been lost because it would've been much more appealing had
            they both been undefeated.

Floyd & Poochiao are the best boxers of this generation, so anybody not watching this event is a idiot.

Comment

Everyone knows the appeal would be gone, only bs'ers would say otherwise. And the chances of both of them losing their next fight is slim to none. Ortiz beating Mayweather Jr.... yeah right, and Pacquiao losing to a blown up Marquez who never beat anyone good above 135..

Comment

I would initially say no and fuck them both for ****-teasing us fans.

But being the fan I am, I'll cool down after awhile and order it anyways.

I watched both Pac vs. Margarito and Pac vs. Mosley, despite being upset when those two fights were announced.

Comment

i would order if they were 90y old and fighting with walking canes.

Comment

If they both lose the fight doesn't make any sense to make it anymore I would rather watch Marquez vs Ortiz instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X