No announcement yet.

Some incident today with a punk ass cop lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I was just doing things on the fly lol and I am a Mexican but in Chicago, lol. American citizen though.
    Chicago o man I know about that area especially BurrRidge they will frame you shoot you all kinds of ****. You lucky they didn't lock u up racist a$$ cops there.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
      Just so u know those laws only apply to white people. If u a minority all that **** goes out the window because minorities suspicious in a cops eyes. And God forbid u make a sudden move, you may get shot. Happens all the time
      just so you know those laws only apply to legal Citizens who know about them......whether your a minority or not.

if your a minority you might not be able to resolve the situation as easily...but if he is restricting your rights you know the law and you have proof of what he has done in the long run you can take him to court for not only harrasment and assult but for prejudice, profiling and racism too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        At any time, police may approach a person and ask questions. The objective may simply be a friendly conversation; however, the police also may suspect involvement in a crime, but lack “specific and articulable facts”[4] that would justify a detention or arrest, and hope to obtain these facts from the questioning. The person approached is not required to identify herself or answer any other questions, and may leave at any time.[
        Fuck I knew it.

Comment

squeal your a bs legend, you could come up with an wayyyyyyyyyyyyy funnier response then that.
          Squeal is right. Cool story bro.

Comment

Fuck I knew it.
            and even when your detained the most you have to tell them is your name you dont actually have to provide id and in some states the act of providing the id is the same as saying yes you can search me( except for instances when a license is required, like driving, fishing, pioliting....ect)

though lying about your name is an arrestable offense.

there is no law that says you must carry an ID on you at all times ...if you have confirmed that you are detained all you need to do is give him a name ...if he asks for an id tell him there is no law that requires a detained suspect provide proof of id only that they provid a name....or you can just tell him that you dont have it on you.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-18-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              just so you know those laws only apply to legal Citizens who know about them......whether your a minority or not.

if your a minority you might not be able to resolve the situation as easily...but if he is restricting your rights you know the law and you have proof of what he has done in the long run you can take him to court for not only harrasment and assult but for prejudice, profiling and racism too.

True the laws may exist but u may not make it to court. Not to mention you better have your money together because you will be in for a long ride.

Comment

Working...
              X