Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you rather see? Pac vs Marg or Pac vs JMM III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would you rather see? Pac vs Marg or Pac vs JMM III?

Personally I think Margarito's old school Mexican style of take 3 punches to give one back is a dead art. His style is tailor made for Pacquiao.

Marquez should be the standard for Mexican boxing. The man boxes beautifully and is a style nightmare for Pacquiao. The problem here is the weight issue. Even though Marquez has not been himself above 130 (though he looked superb in his last fight), perhaps they can come to an agreement at sayyyyy..... 142-3?

I'm sure Pacquiao won't mind fighting at catchweight

Style wise I think Marquez at 142 is a much harder fight for Pacquiao than Margarito at 150.

Marquez's skills are lightyears ahead of Pacquiao and he'll always give him a challenge.

Margarito's skills are non existent.
    Margarito
    38.10%
    Marquez
    61.90%

manny vs jmm

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
      Personally I think Margarito's old school Mexican style of take 3 punches to give one back is a dead art. His style is tailor made for Pacquiao.

Marquez should be the standard for Mexican boxing. The man boxes beautifully and is a style nightmare for Pacquiao. The problem here is the weight issue. Even though Marquez has not been himself above 130 (though he looked superb in his last fight), perhaps they can come to an agreement at sayyyyy..... 142-3?

I'm sure Pacquiao won't mind fighting at catchweight

Style wise I think Marquez at 142 is a much harder fight for Pacquiao than Margarito at 150.

Marquez's skills are lightyears ahead of Pacquiao and he'll always give him a challenge.

Margarito's skills are non existent.
      Marquez vs Pacquiao III at 140.

anything above that, then i would rather see him against Margs.

Comment

PACQUIAO vs JMM at 147 so that haters wont cry!

Comment

Manny vs JMM III would be like Marquez Vasquez III - waste of time. Love jmm as a boxer but that ship has sailed. Margo's gonna take serious punishment but he's going to keep coming. He won't pull a clottey so it's going to sick for as long as it lasts

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
            You're right, his style wasn't made for punchers especially punchers with fast hands. That and Margarito's chin seems completely cracked after Mosley KO'd him.

Comment

again let me make this simple for you guys.....

How many fighters in the top 7 at 140 do you favor Marquez over? No nuthugging, lying or being biased....just answer this truthfully.

If your being real with your self, after answering that question.....do you honestly like his chances against Manny, p4p #1 fighter in the world, who would more than likely destroy everyone at 140?

Comment

Margs as i just think Marquez will be out of his depth with the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                  again let me make this simple for you guys.....

How many fighters in the top 7 at 140 do you favor Marquez over? No nuthugging, lying or being biased....just answer this truthfully.

If your being real with your self, after answering that question.....do you honestly like his chances against Manny, p4p #1 fighter in the world, who would more than likely destroy everyone at 140?
                  I know Margarito and Marquez will not beat Pacquiao, but I think Marquez deserves another decent pay-day.

Comment

again lets make this easier.....Khan will give label as a cherry picker for taking on Marquez, why? Because everyone feels its an easy fight for him at 140, yet Marquez is suppose to be competitive against Manny at 140? Let's get real for a second.

Comment

Working...
                    X