Collapse
No announcement yet.

The no I won't quit attitude when training even with injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, the last thing you wanna do when you have a bad injury is trying to tough it out, it's only going to make it worse, seriously the same thing happened to me, i had a slight hamstring strain, but i thought naah thats nothing ill carry on, i ended on tearing it, and have been out for three months now, all because i had that 'never quit attitude', sometimes its good thing to quit, espeically as its only training.

Comment

I think its a matter of IQ here. You can keep going with a broken rib, that is a matter of will. But if at anytime you feel somthing pop that is not a bone in your gut area its hospital time not pride time. There is nothing wrong with throwing in the towel if you need to. If you are constantly pushing yourself through injuries you either need to work on your defencive skills or maybe lower the standard for what you think an injury is.

Comment

it depends on the injury. broken nose - not worth more bone spreading. sore shoulder? work through it and you'll perform better the next day than you ever have. i worked 6 days a week for so ****in long that taking weeks off makes me twice as good. it never hurts to say "**** it" and get a little fat for a week.

Comment

Working...
        X