Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words - The Apple Ipad Will Be The Biggest Flop of All-Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Mark My Words - The Apple Ipad Will Be The Biggest Flop of All-Time!

What a pathetic and totally useless machine....wtf can that piece of **** do, that my laptop can't???

who gets paid to come up with silly ideas like these???****ing joke

only Apple fanboys will buy this stupid **** and than claim it as the greatest invention since slice bread

i thought so too at first, but its catching on....

their stock went from 192 the day it was announced to 235/share as of friday (both ballpark figures)

Comment

What a cocky little girl

"jealous much"

Comment

Motherfudger forreal?

If I could I'd stick my hand through my monitor and break that overpriced piece of equipment over her metal mouth.

Comment

I agree useless crap

Comment

i should make a reply to her video showing that i have perfect teeth without ever needing braces and say "jealous much, you dumb ugly ****"

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              i should make a reply to her video showing that i have perfect teeth without ever needing braces and say "jealous much, you dumb ugly ****"
              What a big man

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
                What a pathetic and totally useless machine....wtf can that piece of **** do, that my laptop can't???

who gets paid to come up with silly ideas like these???****ing joke

only Apple fanboys will buy this stupid **** and than claim it as the greatest invention since slice bread

Hahaha............

TheRoot.com’s Wasow reviews iPad: Steve Jobs is right again; it is the computer for the rest of us

Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 11:35 AM EDT "Anyone who thinks that the iPad lacks a 'wow factor,'" will change his or her tune after playing with dazzling apps like "The Elements," a new kind-of interactive book that presents the periodic table with eye-popping photography and video. The iPad's comfortable size, exceedingly sharp display and fast processor will be a powerful platform for reinventing traditional media like the book and interactive media like the Web in numerous and unimaginable ways," Omar Wasow reports for TheRoot.com. "And the 'wow factor' will only increase as innovators develop new apps to take full advantage of the iPad's unique strengths."

MacDailyNews Take: Yes, folks, "The WOW starts now," this time, for real.

Wasow continues, "Second, saying the iPad is just a big iPod Touch is like saying HD video is just TV with a bigger picture. While such a statement may be technically true, it misses the deeper fact that higher resolution experiences are often radically better than their lower-resolution cousins... As with the iPhone, Apple pulled off a remarkable balancing act in that it has designed the iPad in such a way that in can simultaneously appeal to both newbies and nerds. For low-tech users looking for an affordable entry-level PC, the iPad is a computer without all the distractions... For the tech-savvy with $500 to drop on a gadget, the iPad offers a convenient way to consume and enjoy digital media without being tethered to a computer all day."

Wasow reports, "Apple's success with the iPad is only good news for us all as it genuinely advances Jobs' vision of building computers 'for the rest of us.' The iPad is a remarkable device today and this is just the beginning."

Full article here.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy Jr View Post
                  What a big man
                  she reaps what she sows

besides, you're a **** for hiding behind an alt.... "big man"
                  Last edited by - v e t -; 04-04-2010, 10:03 AM.

Comment

i'll stick to my macbook. iPhone 4g FTW

Comment

Working...
                    X