No announcement yet.

Pac vs Clottey opinions ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Clottey opinions ?

So, I personally thought it was a boring fight, however I think Manny looked great and proved he is the best WW in the world. I know Clottey did virtually nothing to win the fight but I think that was due to the fact that he knew Manny would beat him up bad if he did let his hands go. Clottey still should have taken the risk, if not for the win then for the fans watching. I have heard some Mayweather fans say Manny still got hit with good shots and they didn't think he looked great. In my opinion, over the last couple fights Manny only gets hit when he is trying to suck his opponent in and get them to exchange, he knows WW's don't hurt him and he can take there power. If he does get them to exchange he will come out on top. I am a Manny fan but I now truly believe Floyd will get outworked and lose by UD if he gets past Mosley. I think Mosley will get KO'd by Manny if they get in the ring together. I would like to see what some of the Floyd fans think? the ones that actually know boxing and aren't ignorant. Also did anyone else think Dallas Stadium looked great last night? I hope Manny fights there again.

Typical pac performance, he did all he could to make it exciting and it was at times but clottey is just not an exciting fighter and was clearly outmatched in every dept.

Comment

it was a very boring fight. Clottey didn't even try, he was too scared to get hit by Pac and hid in his shell all night. I actually fell asleep around the 7-8 round. I woke up and Pac had won.

I'm soooo glad i didn't pay for this fight. Even the undercard sucked. Manny fought great as usual, but i have lost any and all respect i ever had for clottey, and i used to say nice things about him. He didn't even try. Like it was said here in another thread, at least Cotto earned his dam paycheck.

I believe Clottey went into it with the intention of winning, but very quickly became discouraged by Pacs intensity and hid in his clamshell, afraid to take a shot in the face. What a dissapointment he is. I'll never watch another fight of his,free or not. He always manages to screw it up.

Comment

manny once again was outstanding maintaining that intensity and mentality for a full 12 rounds was unreal.what really annoys me is when people call fighters like victor ortiz a coward.victor ortiz went to war with a very good brawler in maidana and near the end he was starting to take a beating ortiz in probably a moment of weakness said no more but ortiz went out took risks took punches like a man he is no coward joshua clottey on the other hand in my opinion after last night could be seen as one.people spent their money for that **** last night

Comment

Working...
        X