Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Golovkin, Brook Have Passed All VADA Drug Tests, So Far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC: Golovkin, Brook Have Passed All VADA Drug Tests, So Far

The World Boxing Council has been notified by VADA [Voluntary Anti-Doping Association] that all of the preliminary tests performed on Gennady Golovkin and Kell Brook have been negative.

[Click Here To Read More]

Test Golovkin again we know them Russians love Meldonimumumumumumumum.

Comment

Really? All of them? Wow guys keep doing your thing.

Comment

now if vada could just test ducknelo....

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          now if vada could just test ducknelo....
          No cant do, he ducked the vada tests

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            No cant do, he ducked the vada tests
            lol I wonder how much oscar had to pay so ducknelo could dodge the drug tests.he probably showed up at vada's offices with a suitcase full of money and some coke.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Test Golovkin again we know them Russians love Meldonimumumumumumumum.
              Curry, an overrated wanna be Niger as I suspect you are. Yes James blocked all her shots and the rest missed. Haha. Curry couldn't carry Michael Jordans jock strap

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                lol I wonder how much oscar had to pay so ducknelo could dodge the drug tests.he probably showed up at vada's offices with a suitcase full of money and some coke.
                why would he have to pay NOT to do VADA testing??..they are fighting for the WBO NOT THE WBC..there is no rule THAT HE HAS TO DO VADA TESTING

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  Curry, an overrated wanna be Niger as I suspect you are. Yes James blocked all her shots and the rest missed. Haha. Curry couldn't carry Michael Jordans jock strap

I see sarcasm isn't your strong point Vladamir

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    curry, an overrated wanna be niger as i suspect you are. Yes james blocked all her shots and the rest missed. Haha. Curry couldn't carry michael jordans jock strap
                    ????? What? BostonGuy is he trying to drop the N-bomb?

Comment

Working...
                    X