Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most Ridiculous Red K you've received ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Legitimate reds are rare for me.

:wank:
    Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    I usually get them from muzlim low lives or afrocentrists. Both types are too low IQ to come up with any creative red K so it's the usual "LoL u phagg".
    Same here, and I always find the posts they red to be totally harmless. One of them gave me red for a post in the Latina eye candy thread lol. Like really, you couldn't find a post you actually hated from me?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Anorak being a bytch,,,

Red k me for calling him out about wanting the refugees and calling trump and supporters "bigots n racists" but then complained months later about all the terror attacks in Germany... When I pointed out it was the stupid liberal policies that he supported that caused this uptick in terror attacks, he got butthurt and had to red k..

But what to you expect from a loser that's claim to fame was making "bumming" threads in a lounge on a boxing site but he never talks boxing...

I honestly don't have anything against Annie, he can make some funny threads, but dude has the IQ critical thinking skills of my nut sack
        Yeah !! Anorak is definetely an ultra sensitive bucket of rancid period blood, i remember it now why he put me on ignore and gave me red k. last year when annie made a thread in NSB i was joking of ratting him out to the mods knowing mods already banned him from making threads in NSB.

after that i realise that !! Anorak and all that safe space c.unts in american colleges are cut from the same cloth

Comment

Never gave red k! But I get red every now and again. That Golovkin Phaggot gives me red when he can!

A few ployd Phaggots gave me red too.

I really don't give a ****... Phaggotry. Pure and simple!

Comment

Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
            Yeah !! Anorak is definetely an ultra sensitive bucket of rancid period blood, i remember it now why he put me on ignore and gave me red k. last year when annie made a thread in NSB i was joking of ratting him out to the mods knowing mods already banned him from making threads in NSB.

after that i realise that !! Anorak and all that safe space c.unts in american colleges are cut from the same cloth
            Really??? Anorak is alright with me and Jhonny!

Do you love c0ck??? No offense just asking. Anorak is alright.

Talks ****, and Jhonny will kill him on sight... But I know a different poster?
            Last edited by Zaroku; 07-23-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

When I first started on boxing scene probably way back in 07 I think, there was a guy who had a high rep count, can't remember his name might have been bad blood or something and he use to just hit people and say bad blood was here and turn your karma bar red, he was a ****

I give out green a lot when I see good posts, but to be honest, I don't really give a monkeys fcuk about the red or green k, some people take it way to serious.

Comment

gore pics.

dead serious. if you wrap [img] tags around a pic it will show in the karma message. i believe gifs work too.

i wonder if youtube videos work too? someone hit me with a red or green k with an embedded youtube video.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Anorak being a bytch,,,

Red k me for calling him out about wanting the refugees and calling trump and supporters "bigots n racists" but then complained months later about all the terror attacks in Germany... When I pointed out it was the stupid liberal policies that he supported that caused this uptick in terror attacks, he got butthurt and had to red k..

But what to you expect from a loser that's claim to fame was making "bumming" threads in a lounge on a boxing site but he never talks boxing...

I honestly don't have anything against Annie, he can make some funny threads, but dude has the IQ critical thinking skills of my nut sack

It's nothing to do with your political "argument", just that your "argument" was full of childish name-calling and silliness. Anyone who uses a word like "cuck" deserves red K for the rest of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Really??? Anorak is alright with me and Jhonny!

Do you love c0ck??? No offense just asking. Anorak is alright.

Talks ****, and Jhonny will kill him on sight... But I know a different poster?
                    dont get me wrong the man is legend, his threads are legend, his funnyness is legendary. first several years i was here i was his groupie, sucking his c0ck all the time, refreshing lounge page waiting for his next semen filled thread.

but Yeah he is also ultra sensitive c.unt, many times when he got cornered he use ignore button as safe space mechanism. you should see his beef with New England in one of lounge's ATG thread back in 2014, or was it 2013??

Comment

Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post

I dunno if this is an alt, a joke, or what.

I've never been banned from posting in NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X