Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
    Did that actually confirm anything ?

The way I see it JS father could still be Robert or my personal favourite Ned Stark and he's 100% stark!!
    Fortunately the way you see it is wrong.

Comment

• What if the real evil is Daenarys and Jon Snow brokers a military agreement with the night King against Dany and her Dragons, the Mongol horde and the d1ckless super warriors. Then you'll reall have ice vs fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
        Did that actually confirm anything ?

The way I see it JS father could still be Robert or my personal favourite Ned Stark and he's 100% stark!!
        Ned stark did not **** his sister.

Lyanna said

"If he finds out, he will kill him".

Robert Baratheon was killing anyone with Targaryen blood. That baby is Lyanna and rhaegar. It was absolutely confirmed
        Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-27-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Is Jon Snow now legitimized as Jon Stark?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Is Jon Snow now legitimized as Jon Stark?
            No because nobody other than Bran knows it.

If he was legitimised he'd be a Targaryen due to his father not a Stark unless they play the he's half Stark and grew up in Winterfell, fought for the North/Starks so he has every right to be called Stark card.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            So in episode 6 Bran already saw what happened in ep 10 in King's Landing
            No. He just found out in episode 10. It cut off in episode 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Is Jon Snow now legitimized as Jon Stark?
              I forgot if this happened in the show, but in the books Robb talks with his mom about legitimizing Jon as a Stark and naming him his heir, much to the displeasure of his mom. He announced Jon as his heir in front of the northern lords. But most were in the red wedding so no news if it reached the houses or Jon.

Comment

• Comment

• i think this season had the most character deaths...season 6 is the best so far IMO

my only roll eye moment is Lancel Lannister getting shanked once but acting like he took 4 bullets to the spine and legs

other than that, everything was perfect....this will be the longest 10month wait ever

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    No because nobody other than Bran knows it.

If he was legitimised he'd be a Targaryen due to his father not a Stark unless they play the he's half Stark and grew up in Winterfell, fought for the North/Starks so he has every right to be called Stark card.

No. He just found out in episode 10. It cut off in episode 6.
                    This has nothing to do with what Bran knows. The northern lords named Jon king in the north lord of winterfell. He is automatically then legitimized as a stark as far as the north is concerned. Afterall only by royal decree can one become legitimized like Ramsay was, and seeing as how that royal decree would now come from Jon, then yeah I'd think he's a legit Stark now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i think this season had the most character deaths...season 6 is the best so far IMO

my only roll eye moment is Lancel Lannister getting shanked once but acting like he took 4 bullets to the spine and legs

other than that, everything was perfect....this will be the longest 10month wait ever

Dude got shanked by a little girl with a pocket knife, all of a sudden he lost the use of his legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X