No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Retirement Plan, Career Goals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
    According to your logic Tommy Hearns who was knocked out in all three of his major fights should of retired as well before he went on to become a HOF fighter? You microwave oven boxing fans kill me, a dude has a few losses and you ready to write his career off? When you fight other good fighters you take the risk of losing "hello hello" (in my Herm Edwards voice)
    Great post

It seems in this day and age lose 1 fight and ur worthless

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      This guy still talking about Floyd and still thinks he's going to beat Garcia lol you won't fight Floyd most likely this is Floyd's last year and Garcia will ko you again so stay away from him and fight feather fisted fighters
      With respect if he doesnt believe he can beat Garcia he might as well call it quits now, a boxer with no self confidence and belief is a worthless boxer

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
        Great Post! All these people on hear saying he has no shot are just Khan haters that don't wanna see him succeed. He technically has one loss to Garcia because we all know Peterson was a CHEATER on PED's in that controversial decision.

Khan is still young enough and has the skills to mature and still have a great career. We don't know whats gonna happen but to totally ride him off is just HATERS being HATERS!!
        Thanks man I forget we have a ton of teenagers on this board who boxing history only goes back to the year 2000 and they don't understand every great fighter in history took a L here and there. Fighters that take risk will eventually lose. Khan (who I don't care for as a fighter but I respect his competative nature) went to DC in Peterson backyard to basically get a lost that we later find out was jaded. He aslo tried to fight Bradley but he was chasing Pacquiao. Now all of a sudden he's ducking the messgae board boogyman Lucas Mytthyyse? like u said this is deeper then just boxing some people are just miserable...Happy Holidays homie!

Comment

AK being straight up once again! Wants to clear out a division so he's good for boxing and wants to fight the greatest fighter of this era which should be a prerequisite for many fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
            What are you talking about? I didnt say he should retire and I don't hate him. I am just point out a comment like "I'm going to finish off the division" reeks of arrogance. He hasn't exactly been smashing through the division recently has he, what exactly is he "finishing off"? The division has done more damage to him than he has to it.

And WTF is a microwave boxing fan?
            It means fans like yourself thinks every thing happens in 5 minutes. He's how old again? You do realize tons of great fighters had losses early on right? If not I got a great DVD that offer great insight on the history of boxing...stocking stuffer for you maybe?

And to my knowledge he technically has only 1 lost at 40 since we later found out about PEDerson but that's neither here or there, the bottom line is there's still ton to do at the divsion and if he feels confident he can "run through" the division then GOD BLESS him. How does being conifdent reek of arrogance? I guess you set your goals to the heights of a car celing then...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Yeah losing to Leonard and Hagler is comparable to losing to Prescott and Garcia...

You know you a clown when you need special effects to get your point accross... No but a certified G by the name of Marco Antonio Barrera lost to a journeyman fighter by the name of Junior Jones not once but TWICE! I can keep going with many more... You seem a little on the "I sat in the same class all day during highschool" side of things so let me exlpain: Great fighters have lost fights early in their careers and went on to have great careers. Wll that be Khan? who knows since his career is not over yet. Nobody is comparing anything only idiot who did that was you.

I made a statement about something factual and yet to be proven. Hey where can I download some cute graphics from? Stick to that cuz boxing clearly aint u.

Comment

Anything Khan will say people will take negatively, I don't know why. Yes we know he has losses, but he is a fighter and he talks about his "ambitions", I did not know people could bow not have ambitions in their life. If he does not believe he cannot beat any fighter put in front of him than what kind of fighter would he be. I swear the hate this man gets is just way too pathetic.

Comment

I have to admit; Khan does put on good shows. Even with his glass chin, he still comes forward, we have to respect that.

But his stupid arrogance outside of the ring, is where all the hate comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                    How about you fight Lucas Matthysse in your next fight Khan,get yourself violently knocked out and then retire...do yourself a favor
                    u sound like a real boxing fan

Comment

spelling , make sense!

Comment

Working...
                      X