Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not gay, but i'm 99.9% certain i'd let Carl Froch split me in half!.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd get banjoed.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I was gonna give it five. What red-blooded male doesn't like to talk about ****ing other men?
      Truer words have never been said.

I ain't going to sugarcoat it, i got a major "Boner for Broner" last night.

Something about that goofy look.

Comment

You guys are the type of sodomites who salivate at the mouth for the day that a situation presents itself where you can engage in shit-stabbing (by force, so that it may be justified in the eyes of your loved ones whom you are too pussy to confess your fucking faggot lusts to), and shit/semen mixing, housed in warm, damp anus where the Escherichia coli from the feces can mix with the HIV from the fuck-juice shot out of the uncircumcised cock (which at the point of ejaculation, shot out through the urethra, and mixed itself with the cock-fungus found in the inner foreskin of the filthy black-wannabe), just so you can claim that while researching for the cure for AIDS, you fucking created another monster.

Glad I ain't like that.

White pussy.

Comment

decent looking, would not smash though

Comment

Originally posted by O MINE ENEMY View Post
            You guys are the type of sodomites who salivate at the mouth for the day that a situation presents itself where you can engage in shit-stabbing (by force, so that it may be justified in the eyes of your loved ones whom you are too pussy to confess your fucking faggot lusts to), and shit/semen mixing, housed in warm, damp anus where the Escherichia coli from the feces can mix with the HIV from the fuck-juice shot out of the uncircumcised cock (which at the point of ejaculation, shot out through the urethra, and mixed itself with the cock-fungus found in the inner foreskin of the filthy black-wannabe), just so you can claim that while researching for the cure for AIDS, you fucking created another monster.

Glad I ain't like that.

White pussy.
            Glad to see the GOAT back

Comment

Personly I would'nt mind being Hayes bitch... no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Waking up the morning after making a gay drunken thread on boxingscene .
                So you get drunk and have gay thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by O MINE ENEMY View Post

Glad I ain't like that.

White pussy.
                  No need to go all gay on us.

Comment

you're a fruit cake that needs 0.01% more time in the oven before its ready.

Comment

99.9% is more accurate than a DNA test.

Comment

Working...
                      X