Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Lara? Y'all actually want this??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ a Mayweather fan dismissing a genuinely compelling matchup on the basis of it being "boring."

Comment

Kinda funny how EVERY time it's close to a Floyd fight people find a new boogie man that can beat Floyd. First he was scared of cAnelo then he fights and beats him. Now PAC fans saying Floyd is scared of Lara but call him boring for his whole career. I'm a Lara fan but Floyd is too good for him

Comment

Only if i develop extreme insomnia

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Kinda funny how EVERY time it's close to a Floyd fight people find a new boogie man that can beat Floyd. First he was scared of cAnelo then he fights and beats him. Now PAC fans saying Floyd is scared of Lara but call him boring for his whole career. I'm a Lara fan but Floyd is too good for him
          Exactly!

They should put all that energy and hate to good use and get their god to leave the man that has been ripping him off and in a huge $68M debt with the IRS and BIR.

Floyd vs Lara would be the toughest sell ever, and not entertaining whatsoever!

Comment

The fans Literally loose out on this one. People will be fallling asleep, by the 2nd round.

Keep'n it 100

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Only if i develop extreme insomnia
              It's about the top guys fighting other top guys us fan should not even talk about the money there getting paid that has 0% to do with us ..watching anyone of his fights will cure insomnia snoop dogg said it

when flaggtards start mentioning pacquiao in a thread that has nothing to do with him it shows a little something that there boss suffers from .. insecurity

Comment

Uncompetitive fights are boring. Mayweather vs. Lara would be a great matchup.

Comment

Make it happen. 2 truly elite world class boxers going at it. I'm all in. F' Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                    ..watching anyone of his fights will cure insomnia snoop dogg said it
                    And, how is Snoop Dogg relevant in the boxing world again?

Comment

Its an interesting fight and yes, I'd rather see it than a Cotto rematch. But I'd take a Cotto rematch over Khan any day.

Comment

Working...
                      X