Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got the IPhone 5s and........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I just got the IPhone 5s and........

I don't understand why people use any other smart phone. The slow motion camara is a boss!

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
    I don't understand why people use any other smart phone. The slow motion camara is a boss!

120 fps @ 720p like a boss!

Comment

Using the iPhone 5s, it is definitely noticeable how slow other 32-bit phones are! Everything works so fast without the lag that you get from those older tech phones.

Comment

When you Unlock the phone. 1 second lag for the screen to respond everytime. Wtf?

Crap keyboard that you don't have a 2nd option on the same key. Can't change.

8 MP camera is pretty weak.

Battery so small. Don't even last a day.

Not very customisable.

Such a small screen. 4 inches. Have to zoom in for maps etc... If you have small hands like a female then it's Ok.

Not even 1080p screen.

Speaker on one side of the bottom on the phone. The other 'speaker' holes are fake on the left.

Copied Android with drop down menu and task manager but far worse.

Lacks smart stay, stock blocking numbers, Nfc, thermometer, memory card slot, optional battery, glove touch screen, multi screen, close all programmes with one touch, dedicated back button, notification light.

Comment

Note 3 1080 @ 60 fps >>>>> iPhone 5S 720P @ 120 fps

Note 3 records in 4K >>>>>>> iPhone dual xenon flash

Note 3 1080P screen >>>>>>> iPhone 5S non-HD screen (but it's retina doe )

Using the Note 3 makes me feel bad for ANY other phone on the market.

Comment

The 5s sure is the superior handset at the moment, it's funny how a lot of americans seem to bash superior american products.
            Last edited by nubian; 12-01-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Someone tell me in wrong in what I have said.

Comment

Originally posted by nubian View Post
                The 5s sure is the superior handset at the moment, it's funny how a lot of americans seem to bash superior american products.
                Superior in terms of being over priced, yes.

If you let someone use the Galaxy S4/Note 3 for a month, and then the Iphone 5s for a month, I guarantee you, even die hard Iphone enthusiasts would change their tunes.

I've done it. I have no dog in the race. Iphone is clearly inferior.

Comment

LOL......... 64-bit trounces all over these older 32-bit phones. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Note 3 1080 @ 60 fps >>>>> iPhone 5S 720P @ 120 fps

Note 3 records in 4K >>>>>>> iPhone dual xenon flash

Note 3 1080P screen >>>>>>> iPhone 5S non-HD screen (but it's retina doe )

Using the Note 3 makes me feel bad for ANY other phone on the market.
                    Take that laggy piece of crap elsewhere...iOS craps all over Android.

Comment

Working...
                    X