Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any HUGE Chad Dawson fans here...are you a BIG fan of his?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My top 5 favorite active fighters at the moment....can be a great fighter as the fight goes on if he banks the first 4 rounds, but when the chips are down....not sure where his head goes but he's going to put that whooping on Pascal come May.

Needs to start using lateral movement & fighting tall again.....when i seen him crouching down against Ward....knew he was going to lose, even though i backed him prior to the fight to win.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      LOL I am curious about what Kev is getting.
      Perhaps the cup dawson wore in the ward fight

Comment

Maybe John had a system with Chad that forced Chad to put a dollar in a bottle for every time he seemed unmotivated.

Kev is going to receive a large box with over 3,000,000 dollars in it now.

Comment

John is going to come kill me for being a big Chad Dawson fan. It was nice knowing you guys. I already gave him my address, he's on his way.

Joking, lol. He's not telling me what it is, he says i'm going to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            John is going to come kill me for being a big Chad Dawson fan. It was nice knowing you guys. I already gave him my address, he's on his way.

Joking, lol. He's not telling me what it is, he says i'm going to love it.
            Watch you get one of Dawson's fingers in the mail....

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Perhaps the cup dawson wore in the ward fight
              If it's something gay like that, I would laugh. If it's a cup, If anyone in my house asks what I got, i'll say nothing, just some vitamins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                If it's something gay like that, I would laugh. If it's a cup, If anyone in my house asks what I got, i'll say nothing, just some vitamins.
                No it is Chad's favorite board game. It is called the "Blame Game". Chad got hooked.

Comment

send me some chad dawson memorbilla.. i ran out of toilet paper.

Comment

I'm a huge Dawson fan n always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      it's complicated.
                      ^ This right here

I was riding big with Chad but the Pascal performance made fall back a little bit and then whatever happened between you two and the stuff he said made me fall back even further.

Comment

Working...
                      X