9 Worst boxing injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Worst boxing injuries

http://www.oddee.com/item_97241.aspx...ampaign=wahoha

that is a stupid list, seriously. How you gonna have an ear bite ranked over deaths?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      that is a stupid list, seriously. How you gonna have an ear bite ranked over deaths?
      What a sad list. I was expecting something like, David Haye's Toe Injury. RIP to the warriors who died for the sport.

Comment

number 2 is crazy. rip to all those who passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
          What a sad list. I was expecting something like, David Haye's Toe Injury. RIP to the warriors who died for the sport.
          they should at least separate deaths from injuries. Dying isn't an injury lol. You die, dead, no coming back from that.

If not the top 9 should all be deaths, as there have been plenty and obviously dying is far worse than any injury. And they don't even have Gerald McClellan on the list on top of that yet Holyfield losing a little piece of flesh of his ear is #3 :smh: Or what about Rocky Marciano's nose split in half?
          Last edited by ИATAS; 08-25-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

This list is ambiguous. Number 5: Jess Willard getting TKO'd by Jack Dempsey. Is that really an injury?...

Comment

ugggh this list pisses me off! do a little research. Jesus, 10 minutes of google search and you can piece together a better list.

Comment

bad list, funniest facebook photoshops were way better

Comment

what about marcianos nose

Comment

Working...
                  X