Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees & undercards RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Broner picking on a kid shorter than the measure stick at the amusement park!!?? What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Just like I predicted. It was easssyyy.
      You predicted Broner was going to take out early a midget? You're a genius!

Comment

• rees was doing okay up until that 2nd knockdown....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
          Broner never does really anything in the early rounds. As you seen when round 3 came he started to turn up his activity. Some people say the dumbest things. Look at the past 4 Broner fights. They are almost all the same.
          It was only a matter of time before those punches started wearing down the midget, not hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Broner fighting more like a Middleweight James Toney then he does Mayweather

He is Thick so he is built for Impact Inside, but your stupid to bang inside with him
            Yeah he fights nothing like Floyd at any point in his career.

Comment

• Broner touched up under both eyes ..."ya know"

Comment

• That lil' Toyota!

lmao Broner is so good at these interviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                  You forgot that Gamboa got a glass jaw and hits the canvas all the time.
                  If Broner proved one thing it's that he has the Power to hurt people at this weight.
                  Yeah, Broner's punches are accurate and hard enough that I don't think Gamboa's chin would do him any favors.

Comment

• His pathetic hollowood play makes my stomach turn..maan come on maan...

Comment

• My thoughts on Broner vs Gamboa haven't changed, Gamboa wins the fight until he gets caught.

Comment

Working...
                      X