Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather become less relevant since the Pacquiao loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, he sends out a tweet that's boxing related and the entire boxing media is on his nuts. Sounds pretty relevant to me.

Comment

His relevance has been decreasing since he decided to start fighting once a year.

Not sure if the Pac loss has affected it or not.

Comment

or has arum and pac man stopped using his name i think thats what happened dream on *******

Comment

and he is about to be 36 thats DAM IMPRESSIVE

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            lol ironically Pac is. Everyone is telling him to retire now. Pac's hype was built on the notion that he was supposed to be the one to beat Floyd.
            Dude Pac was an ATG and top bang for the viewers buck before anyone ever thought of him fighting Floyd. DLH is what sent him mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              His relevance has been decreasing since he decided to start fighting once a year.

Not sure if the Pac loss has affected it or not.
              Dont you read the forum its the same as all other forums , everyday its Mayweather this that what how why , he is by far the number 1 fighter in the world .

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d
                Not as much interest in both fighters, it was the biggest story in boxing for the last 3 years now it's over. Mayweather didn't piggyback off of Pacquiao, it was the media that brought Pacquiao up all the time, Mayweather actually said on lots of occasions he didn't want to talk about Pacquiao.
                yet he posted racist rants. but it was the media?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

still the face and money maker in boxing. cant argur wiyh that

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                    I think both May and Pac have become irrelevant. They should have fought each other like 3 yrs ago.
                    Took the words out of my mouth

Comment

One hype train got derailed by a 40 year old cherry pick, the other one is stopping soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X