Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Holds Presser, Says He May Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think he could fight pacquiao again if he wants, but he could also fight garcia and earn himself the number 1 junior welterweight title to go along with what he has already done.

Comment

• The fact people saying JMM owes Manny anything is pathetic. JMM wasn't even supposed to be in this fight, only reason it happened is because Cotto said screw you guys I'd rather get smashed by Trout than agree to your terms. Team pac took JMM IV because no other fight could make them that kind of money. Bradley rematch should've happened...not enough money. They wanted to fight Cotto for the money.... didnt pan out... who else was there to make money? Just Juan. So don't get on a 40 year old mans case about owing them anything... he doesn't.

Comment

• Márquez owes Pac nothing, it was all about bragging rights like in the old times. He wont thank pac for punching him in the head when he was down, or hitting him with the head in the second fight, or saying crap like it was clear he won the third fight after he was almost crying in his corner.

Comment

• [QUOTE=SOL27;12817733]
          Originally posted by lacson View Post

I guess it doesn't matter then that Bradley was gifted a win against Pacquiao? Bradly is 1-0 vs Pacquiao then, in your eyes?
          Yeah it matters because that's in the history books. That's between Bradley and Pacquiao. Between Pacquiao and Marquez the books have it 2-1-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            i think he could fight pacquiao again if he wants, but he could also fight garcia and earn himself the number 1 junior welterweight title to go along with what he has already done.
            If he's going to fight again, will he fight for the belt or the millions? Just asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
              If he's going to fight again, will he fight for the belt or the millions? Just asking.
              well i guess thats up to marquez. personally, i just want to see him fight again because he is a fcuking legend!

Comment

• [QUOTE=lacson;12818003]
                Originally posted by SOL27 View Post
                Yeah it matters because that's in the history books. That's between Bradley and Pacquiao. Between Pacquiao and Marquez the books have it 2-1-1.
                But that 1 for JMM was vicious and thats the one that will be remebered.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                  The judge who made the scoring error gave the 4th round to Pac.

Marquez clearly won that round.

No robbery.

Marquez already gave Pacquiao 4 chances to beat him.

Pac will never beat Marquez, deal with it
                  "peeleft: Piss on what you said, you have become the main dumbass on Boxingscene, nobody outside of a total dumbass acts like you

GET THIS dumbass, IT goes down in the books as the 1st fight a draw, the next two Pac won and JMM KO's Pac in the 4th.

IF both want the 5th then JMM OWES Pac the 5th fight

Pac gave JMM those three rematches

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                    The fact people saying JMM owes Manny anything is pathetic. JMM wasn't even supposed to be in this fight, only reason it happened is because Cotto said screw you guys I'd rather get smashed by Trout than agree to your terms. Team pac took JMM IV because no other fight could make them that kind of money. Bradley rematch should've happened...not enough money. They wanted to fight Cotto for the money.... didnt pan out... who else was there to make money? Just Juan. So don't get on a 40 year old mans case about owing them anything... he doesn't.
                    Wrong !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                      Márquez owes Pac nothing, it was all about bragging rights like in the old times. He wont thank pac for punching him in the head when he was down, or hitting him with the head in the second fight, or saying crap like it was clear he won the third fight after he was almost crying in his corner.
                      Mang !!! Whats up with Yall mang, yall sound scared !!

What will happen if they do a 5th is Pac will watch the right hand , not get careless and beat the nice S### out of the GREAT JMM and it will be over by 9-11.

He deserves to get 30 million and Pac 20 million or even 10 million , they need to fight in the AZTEC STADIUM or whatever its called, it needs to be for GLORY, it needs to be to set things aright.

Pac has a draw and two wins

Jmm has one win

IF both are healthy then they need to do the fight and see another great FIGHT.

Yall don't be so afraid, if JMM KO's Pac again its over for ever

IF Pac KO's JMM its over forever

IF they draw its ,,,its,,, LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X