Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i have seen all Lara's pro fights and i dont know how anyone can come to the conclusion he is" ready" because i have not been overly impressed with him, sure he is a sound fighter technically and he is patient but he has not made me go WOW! he is being hyped a lot on the telecasts though.

I might be a hard man to please but look who he has been fighting, hardly a barometer to come to the conclusion he is" ready"

Comment

he looks pretty good but i think matty would ko his ass

Comment

Lara has got a good Amateur resume that's why he's considered a top prospect. He just KO'd a guy in round 1, 2 days ago. He's quite good but he needs to learn more.

Comment

I haven't seen enough to make a full judgement.

From what I have seen, he is technically sound, which you'd expect from a decorated Cuban amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Erislandy Lara
            And I thought Pacquiao was a stupid name.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
              hes not a middleweight? well he should be thats where everyone is at !!! ok....he needs to fight Omar Henry the Cotto clone, RIGHT NOW!!!
              He's going to avoid him, just like Gamboa avoided Elio Rojas .

Comment

sloppy....

Comment

I think he, along with Rigondeaux, is the TRUTH.

Comment

Originally posted by George W Bush View Post
                    And I thought Pacquiao was a stupid name.
                    Did that name confuse your little brain, Dubya?

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    I think i have seen all Lara's pro fights and i dont know how anyone can come to the conclusion he is" ready" because i have not been overly impressed with him, sure he is a sound fighter technically and he is patient but he has not made me go WOW! he is being hyped a lot on the telecasts though.

I might be a hard man to please but look who he has been fighting, hardly a barometer to come to the conclusion he is" ready"
                    I wouldn't say he's ready either, certainly not for the top fighters in or around his division, he only has 8 pro fights under his belt, but he is very promising and I am pretty sure he will do well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X