No announcement yet.

training clothes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    lol my friend weighted 62kg, if anything the guy was trying to bully him.

Why So mad?
    The problem people have is that your friend deliberately lied just so he could beat on guys. Weight doesn't matter when someone is more skilled and experienced.

Comment

So it's okay for a 130kg guy to throw bombs and try and bully a 62kg boxer?

Maybe if he hadn't of lost complexion, he wouldn't of got knocked out.
      So it's okay for someone to lie about being good in order to go in with a sparring partner who is heavier but plans on taking it easy but then start throwing bombs at said 130kg guy? He shouldn't have gotten in the ring with him then.

Explain how you justify your friend lying about being good so he can beat on guys?

Comment

I don't need to justify **** to anyone.

He simply never mention how good he was, I'm pretty sure any coach can tell the calibre of a boxer if he was on the pads with said boxer previously.

Re-read what I said, 130kg guy was getting frustrated and lost his cool as my friend was awkward. caught the russian with a good body shot. 130kg guy went mad, lost his cool. starts winding up shots to no prevail, get dirty leaning all his weight pushing down.

Eventually he just throws a flurry of punches that never landed, got caught on the counter and hit the deck.
        That's more reasonable, from what you said earlier it sounded like he just tried to get easy sparring partners and then tried to knock them out.

As for clothing I just wear cheap basketball shorts, a $3 tank top and converse high tops. When I start competing I'll get better gear but until then there's not much point.

Comment

Working...
        X