No announcement yet.

Mayweather sparring partner during all access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather sparring partner during all access

I was just curious as to why mayweather didn't spar with other more well known fighters or a lighter fighter. The guy he was about to spar in all access looked like a cruiser weight at least. I can't see a cruiser weight having the same work rate and pressure as maidana. Me specially one who looks a little out of shape like that guy.

Is it just editing to make if look like he's sparring monsters? Because he doesn't seem like the right kind of fighter for floyd to be sparring to prepare for maidana

He looked nothing like a cruiserweight. He was a short, pudgy looking guy probably around 155 if that baring in mind he was even shorter than Floyd.

Comment

He's sparring a wide range of fighters that weigh from 140 (Ramon Montano) to 175 (Bastie Samir). They all bring different things to the table to prepare him for this fight.

Comment

The guy he was sparring looked like he was Latino and probably a pressure fighter and they rotate sparring partners so I am sure he was just first for that day.

Comment

Working...
        X