Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIBELLA: "NO problem with the knee or hand... Martinez was taking a BEATING."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids are acting like never before in boxing history has a fighter gotten tagged early and NEVER recovered. You have to be butthurt beyond, to hear it from Sergio's mouth, and INSIST that it was his knee. Watch that round over and see Sergio moving around with NO problem. The problem came when he got punched in the face. His face went pale with fear and he sincerely wanted NO part of Cotto after that. Levels to this game and everyone is a hero champ until they experience the next level. Chavez Jr is not that level, neither is was Murray. In Cotto you have a pure fighter born and raised for this sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      when i saw him putting in those knee braces i thought damn it, i even twitt about it

"i was calm until i saw him putting in those 2 knee braces, damn it, i'm nervous now"

that's before the fight even started
      i know man me too

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        i know man me too
        yeah, it sucks btw, chino is now following me back

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Better than saying we just duped the fans into paying for a farce of a fight where my man entered the ring near crippled.
          this. sergio went in there for a payday knowing he wasn't in any shape to fight. kinda ****ed up when you think about it.

Comment

Working...
          X