No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigo Press Conference Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    if i'm not mistaken his only lost is to the heavyweight champ so you have me knida confused.whats cintrons best win before he fought margarito? what was clotteys best win before fighting margarito?lewis was looked at as chinny and overrated after he lost to mayorga
    So now we're going into resume? Define skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      skill set that is taught to you in the boxing gym.no one teaches you to take a punch and keep walking the only thing i give margarito credit for is his body punching everything else that you are taught in the gym is either non existent or mediocre at best in margarito
      If thats what skill is, Marg is very skilled, he was taught in a gym

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        floyd's father trained him from early childhood through the amateurs. roger started floyd out, i believe, as a pro, because floyd sr was in prison. after he got out of prison he began to train floyd again, until they fell out, making roger his head trainer.

roger and floyd sr both fought as professionals. floyd fights a hell of a lot more like his father than his uncle.
        Litzau, Kirkland, those were some of the guys Donaire beaten in the amateur. Ward was one of his close friends.

Donaire was beaten only by Viloria in the Olympic trials. He said was robbed in that fight. Donaire could've been a Gold medalist if he was not robbed in the trials. Donaire said. Him, his Brother, his Dad & team Stayed in the ring protesting the results! This story's from Donaire himself. Those were the things we've talked about!

Here's the video of that Day I met Nonito! I'm the cameraman:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIlwEjAZ6y4

Comment

Working...
        X