Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criticize Your Favorite Fighter Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto: You're older now and the wars you've been in have taken their toll on your physical capability. Get more crafty, don't be afraid to clinch and keep working on that right hand. I don't know what happened between the first Margarito fight and the 2nd, but that right hand disappeared from 2009 to 2011. Stick with Diaz he's good for you, but stop bending over....you're still asking to get killed with uppercuts. Margarito isn't fast enough to land them from the outside but Floyd, Pac, and even Canelo probably are.

Comment

All time - Arguello - stayed in the game too long.

Current - Mayweather - should have fought Margarito in 2006. Shouldn't have retired in 08 just to come back in 09 and for God's sake stop being so ignorant outside the ring.

Comment

Yuriorkis - What the hell is going on right now? Make some moves. I don't even know what to say about this current situation as I don't know anything that's happening. I appreciate not wanting to be a push-over to promoters, but it's now time to find a way to get back in the ring. I'd pay to watch Yuri fight, but I don't want to see him involved in fights inside a court room.

Comment

Damn it Floyd step on it late in fights. You allow too many fighters survive 12. Particularly Mosley and Marquez. Look to ko Cotto

Comment

Yo Mikey!!! You the best at 126, stop showing these clowns so much respect.

Comment

All time:

Mike Tyson surrounded himself with the wrong people. Noone knows how great his career could have turned if Cus was around longer and/or Mike got better advice, stayed out of trouble, away from drugs, etc...

Fernando Vargas: Balls, pride and machismo aren't everything. Should not have gotten rushed into such big fights so soon...

Comment

money mayweather: wtf is wrong with u dude??? one minute u look and sound like a champ the next ur making me wanna strangle u. get your **** together and make the next few fights count. oh yea and **** this cotto fight!!

Comment

Marvin Hagler: Should have just murked that Ray fool.

Comment

pacquaio ..youre a terrible singer and cant act for ****. second, stop looking for another marquez fight, **** him just move on. lastly, stop sayin things you dont mean, stick to your words A hole.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      Yuriorkis - What the hell is going on right now? Make some moves. I don't even know what to say about this current situation as I don't know anything that's happening. I appreciate not wanting to be a push-over to promoters, but it's now time to find a way to get back in the ring. I'd pay to watch Yuri fight, but I don't want to see him involved in fights inside a court room.
                      this is pretty much all I wanted to say

Comment

Working...
                      X