Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once the interview is done, can somebody post a link
    Thanks

Comment

Oh and convenient that he isn't thinking of boxing and is back by the time khan has an opponent...

Comment

HE is also upset about not being on the Lopez Show after hif fight with Alexander while khan was after Judah!!

Comment

After Pac knocks Bradley out nobody will care about Khan Bradley.

Comment

i posted a link, the interview is over but there still talking about it, Gabriel Montoya seems to be hating on Khan

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/leave-i...7/29/leave-it- i n - t h e - r i n g - 3 h o u r s - o f - b o x i n g talk

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              i posted a link, the interview is over but there still talking about it, Gabriel Montoya seems to be hating on Khan

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/leave-i...7/29/leave-it- i n - t h e - r i n g - 3 h o u r s - o f - b o x i n g talk
              Ah, sorry didn't see the link
              Cheers

Comment

booooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  HE is also upset about not being on the Lopez Show after hif fight with Alexander while khan was after Judah!!
                  LOL no wayyy who the **** wants to listen to boring ass bradley

Comment

This fight can only get bigger if mayweather and Paq retires, Because Mayweather would beat Khan And Paq would destroy Bradley Which would make the fight between this two watered down, Unless one of them comeback with a big win over someone like Canelo or Mike Jonessssssss at 147, If not they have miss this fight which would Have been for the Undisputed champ at 140.... **** Bradley for that.

Comment

The fight means nothing to Khan at 147. It happens in December or it never happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X