No announcement yet.

Broner will dominate rio's and garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Rios has underrated skill and Broner I haven't seen him tested like he will be if he fights Rios to know if his flashy style gets turned into mush under intense pressure and heavy hooks to the body and head non-stop. I'm backing Rios for now

Garcia and Broner makes sense,I'm not sold on either yet, make it happen and make me a fan
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

he beats ward and wlad too.

Comment

Im going to agree with most on this thead and say Broner beats Rios handily. He's crafty, good defense, and works the roll well...also packs a pretty solid punch. Rios on the other hand is just an exciting come forward fighter, who isn't really upper teir at all. Garcia on the other hand, is better and just about anything over rios, can box at different ranges, and has solid pop. I think by the time Garcia and Broner fight...if they do... it'll be a great match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          Im going to agree with most on this thead and say Broner beats Rios handily. He's crafty, good defense, and works the roll well...also packs a pretty solid punch. Rios on the other hand is just an exciting come forward fighter, who isn't really upper teir at all. Garcia on the other hand, is better and just about anything over rios, can box at different ranges, and has solid pop. I think by the time Garcia and Broner fight...if they do... it'll be a great match-up.
          Broner looks so good all the time because he hasn't fought anybody. Watch the DeLeon fight, there you'll see he doesn't look so good. So my point is that when he faces better competition he wont look as good as he has lately. Rios is underrated and would bring the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
            Broner looks so good all the time because he hasn't fought anybody. Watch the DeLeon fight, there you'll see he doesn't look so good. So my point is that when he faces better competition he wont look as good as he has lately. Rios is underrated and would bring the pain.
            We'll see in the DeMarco fight, he's been getting better every fight. Rios is overrated IMO. His skill set is underrated because most people he feels he has absolutely 0. Imo he's a poor boxer, but a big punch/chin is what he brings to the table. Him being mentioned as Pacs next opponent makes him vastly overrated imo, because some people are considering it to be a good fight...

Comment

Working...
            X