Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread deserves a bump for the 80 that voted for Khan.
    And yes Jim you are a f o o l.

Comment

• SNAP!!!!! this baffoons think khan has a better chance than manny , he just got owned

Comment

• I just seen this thread, WOW, a lot of POSTER here in B.S. did actually believe that?

Comment

• Why does anyone take Lampley seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            ahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• I still believe

Comment

• this is an awesome bump

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  First of all Pac beats Khan and Floyd in the same night and walks out of the ring looking like he just took a walk around the block

Second, Khan went life and death with Maidana and we all know what Pac would do against Maidana.

Third, Khan has a tough fight his week against Peterson which is a 50/50 fight imo

Next, Lampley works for HBO and knows that floyd ain't got the balls to fight Pac so hes already trying to build up a potential PPV blockbuster because Oscar (aka floyds boss) can talk floyd into fighting Khan and HBO knows it
                  exactly my toughts

but let those *****s dream on

coz,you know, even God himself would not stand a chance against Floyds superior defence

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• People making false floyd threads saying he has to ko Garcia to get the floyd fight is responsible for Khans loss, too much pressurre on him.

But i wonder if FLoyd will still fight khan as a good warm up fight out of prisoon. OK, khan got knocked by a hard puncher which is always a danger but Floyd with his pillow fists would probably see Khan make 12 roiunds with maybe a decision win.

Comment

Working...
                      X