No announcement yet.

Latinos, are you dark or light skinned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    Lol @ you looking like JCC Jr, you're crazy man.

I don't understand why you keep promoting my picture.

That picture has been here since 2009 when I took it: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/al...pictureid=6856

I probably don't even look much like that anymore, but even if do I don't care. What matters is that Bossy thinks you're ugly.

Comment

Lol @ you looking like JCC Jr, you're crazy man.

I don't understand why you keep promoting my picture.

That picture has been here since 2009 when I took it: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/al...pictureid=6856

I probably don't even look much like that anymore, but even if do I don't care. What matters is that Bossy thinks you're ugly.

Bwhahahaha, yeah, cause what some SWEATHOG who is built like a chode thinks of me is important. . . A sweathog who smokes 2 packs a day, with no high school diploma, no job, and lives off the dole. . . Obivously Im out of her league.

And yes, it;s been confirmed I bear a striking resemblance to JCC Jr.!

Comment

Crackhead

Kev, you shouldn't even bother with him. Genetics have done all the owning that ****** can get in a lifetime. Besides, even when you beat the **** out of him, he somehow, in his deluded little mind thinks he 'won'.

Plus, you're way cuter :wank:

Comment

And how am I whiter than you? Uglypug. First you think you look like JCC Jr. Now you think you're whiter than me when you obviously look like Casper in that picture with Tommy.
          You have a stalker. Todavia esta killao porque lo llevaste a la escuelita.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            [/B]

Bwhahahaha, yeah, cause what some SWEATHOG who is built like a chode thinks of me is important. . . A sweathog who smokes 2 packs a day, with no high school diploma, no job, and lives off the dole. . . Obivously Im out of her league.

I dont like jumping in other people arguments but you dont look like Jr at all.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              [/B]

Admit it, you were owned by a girl in the thunderdome.

You're so delusional

Who compliments every man on here, but makes fun of how one of the only girls here look? That's type gay.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                I dont like jumping in other people arguments but you dont look like Jr at all.
                Ese pajaro le gusta los hombres. Mira le la carita de maricon. And look at his comments in my sig, he compliments male posters on how they look and their muscles and everything. Pero entonces no le gusta como se ve Bossy. Si eso no es un pajaro, yo no se que es. Realmente yo creo que el anquesea a besado con otro hombre. Pero no lo dudo que se lo a mamado a otro, o que se lo metieron por el culo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  Crackhead

Kev, you shouldn't even bother with him. Genetics have done all the owning that ****** can get in a lifetime. Besides, even when you beat the **** out of him, he somehow, in his deluded little mind thinks he 'won'.

Plus, you're way cuter :wank:
                  He's still in denial of getting owned by you in the T-Dome, but every one keeps telling him he was destroyed

Comment

He's still in denial of getting owned by you in the T-Dome, but every one keeps telling him he was destroyed
                    It's because he thinks

typing like . . . this ! ! and saying . . . ya boy ! !

Is funny and/or owns someone.

I would actually love to see him and elp*ssygimp go at it. :wank:

I think the pimp layer would take Fugly by page 3
                    Last edited by Bossy; 03-26-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Im on the lighter shade of brown... My father is a white Mexican and my mother is a light brown Mexicana..

Comment

Working...
                      X