Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara Vs Angulo part Deux....winner gets Cinnamon... how can you fault this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the point of a canelo-angulo rematch if he were to win? i dont really see a reason for a lara-angulo rematch tbh, angulo was losing the fight then quit. since then all he did was get wrecked by canelo, he needs to beat someone good to get another shot at lara. maybe one of the charlo twins, laras stablemates. whichever one it is who doesnt have a title fight around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      whats the point of a canelo-angulo rematch if he were to win? i dont really see a reason for a lara-angulo rematch tbh, angulo was losing the fight then quit. since then all he did was get wrecked by canelo, he needs to beat someone good to get another shot at lara. maybe one of the charlo twins, laras stablemates. whichever one it is who doesnt have a title fight around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        thanks for your evidence of why this thread failed, lol,

thisd is a failed thread man, lol, your post has the threadstarter angrier, lol, this thread is a joke and even he doesnt post, lol, how embarassing, lol,

fail thread, lol, fact

Comment

WHy do they keep recycling Angulo? They should let him return home and get a few wins before they put him in another high profile loss.

Comment

katmotherfakn damn it.....why did my Garcia thread get axed??? it had like a hundred replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is be down just to see angulo go running crying into Virgil's arms again

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Is be down just to see angulo go running crying into Virgil's arms again

Comment

Working...
                X