No announcement yet.

Ortiz's performance in Expendables 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
    Well he hardly had any screentime....I would suggest that this was because he was even worse at acting than everyone else.

Banderas saved that film from being an utter calamity.
    Yeah, Banderas killed it for real, but how many screen time did u expect Ortiz to get? This was his first feature film. I thought he was decent.

Comment

He was a total Douche. He belongs with those Hollywood Douchebags. However I want to see him Brush Broners hair, after AB Knocks his face lube wearing ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodies in fligh View Post
        Best acting I have ever seen. Oscar-worthy.

A star is born
        Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Next Marlon Brando.
        Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        He was a total Douche. He belongs with those Hollywood Douchebags. However I want to see him Brush Broners hair, after AB Knocks his face lube wearing ass out.
        LOL I love this site.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          like chino?..

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            How did you see it? Its not out here in the states. I heard he did pretty good because he was able to land a lead role in another boxing movie along side some a list actors, and he is in negotiations for 3 other A list movie roles.
            In what Rocky 6 let guess who loses by falling for a sucker punch

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              like chino?..

LMAO that was epic I didn't even think of the time when he did it like that but now... Yeah he was totally taking the piss haha.

Comment

I really can't see him being a bad ass in a movie. Specially now that we all got to see his pussy side in real life. Takes the shine out of his character.

Comment

so when is his action figure coming out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    I really can't see him being a bad ass in a movie. Specially now that we all got to see his pussy side in real life. Takes the shine out of his character.
                    Yeah, my woman was like, "Isn't that the reta-rded kid that Floyd knocked out?" I was dying ....

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      I thought it was decent for his fist role .....i think he may have found his calling. I am not a great critique of acting skills, but i found what he did convincing enough to warrant a "decent" approval ratings. What do you guys think?
                      He didn't have much exposure in the film, but did an amazing jump between two buildings if I remember correctly. However, that jump was probably a stunt or cgi.

He did okay, no major mistakes, but Ronda Rousey was really cool as the only female in the movie. She looked stunning and acted much better than I expected.

Last edited by Philantro; 08-05-2014, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X