No announcement yet.

Anorak vs Rockin caught on tape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another fabricated tale of me.

You guys just love pushing your own insecurities about yourself on to me.

No fight know nothins. Everybody has opinions and fabricated tales, yet no fights..... LMAO.........
    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-20-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Rockin' logic

"I've been KTFO in the ring! I know more then you!" Bahahahahaha

By this logic, if I got knocked out 5 times! I'd be the G.O.A.T!

We can try to forgive him. He wasn't successful enough to retire in Florida even after a whole 2 fights! He has to do something to pass the time.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        Rockin' logic

"I've been KTFO in the ring! I know more then you!" Bahahahahaha

By this logic, if I got knocked out 5 times! I'd be the G.O.A.T!

We can try to forgive him. He wasn't successful enough to retire in Florida even after a whole 2 fights! He has to do something to pass the time.
        More lies.......

You guys must have joined up here when the Scene was giving away free hockey helmets and short bus tickets. LOL.........

Comment

Nah the short bus must of just never dropped you back off at home.

I know how much you like to wear your swimming pool floaties and babble around with other ******s to make yourself feel wanted.

Comment

Nah the short bus must of just never dropped you back off at home.

I know how much you like to wear your swimming pool floaties and babble around with other ******s to make yourself feel wanted.
            Baby talk.........

Why do you have Ginger in your signature, maybe I'll write ni**er in mine?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Baby talk.........

Why do you have Ginger in your signature, maybe I'll write ni**er in mine?
              Bahahahahaha ha

Your funny guy. Go ahead see if I care. Whatever helps you draw more attention and try make more people on an Internet forum think your "cool" with your three whole fights hahahaha

Comment

i heard rockin was a former victim of raymond forlander. he was known as the only adult victim. forlander told cops wheel chair guy was the easiest to rape.

smdh.

Comment

Bahahahahaha ha

Your funny guy. Go ahead see if I care. Whatever helps you draw more attention and try make more people on an Internet forum think your "cool" with your three whole fights hahahaha
                  Friggin' idiot, you are still misinformed.

I don't care if anybody here thinks I'm cool or not. One thing is certain though, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the sport of boxing. Another thing is certain as well, that few know what they are actually talking about in this place. 'But I've watched over 200 bouts on television, I know my boxing....' ..... LMFAO. You guys rule with your ignorance. All of you idiots get together and form a huge idiotic, rampaging robot that spews ignorance all over these forums. I stand alone yet I stand well informed and educated on this sport. But the Rampaging, idiotic robot collectively out number me. Woes me....LOL.......
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 07-20-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Man I see right through you. You guys don't go reporting this guy either. He already threw in the white flag trying to get himself banned throwing around the N word. Don't give him the satisfaction.

If you don't care then why they hell are you here? Why you gotta draw attention with some biiitch ass Anorak permaban thread? Why do constantly look down on all of us with your 2 whole fights actin' like your poop don't stink?

You still have nightmares and suicidal thoughts because you never made it. Still mad as hell your back at home with momma yellin' at her every time she forgets to cut the crust off your PB&J's. Still gettin' punked on boxingscene left and right and it kills you "inferior" people are sending you to bed early crying at night.

Why don't you quit again? Make a whole thread begging somebody to beg you to stay? That's some girl shiiiit. Still bitter Anorak didn't tell ya that you were pretty before he took your manhood and had you shiiiiitin pancakes hahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X