No announcement yet.

Khan's future depends on him reconnecting with Capone-E

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Capone E is and always will be a straight up pu$$y.
    Post a photo of yourself with a paper with your name tough guy. Let's see how much of a pussay you are.

Comment

That's true , no one can stop Con when the baddest vato in the West Coast had his back. .I heard once that capone E is really el chapo guzman and tells de la hoya when to put amir con on showtime

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
        Post a photo of yourself with a paper with your name tough guy. Let's see how much of a pussay you are.
        Stfu and live with what I said. There will never, ever be a Vato who takes a real ****** heart-ever.

Comment

Stfu and live with what I said. There will never, ever be a Vato who takes a real ****** heart-ever.
          A real whats heart?

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
            Capone-E portrays himself as a Latino gang banger right? But his ethnic origin is Pakistani. This is a known fact bro.
            Didn't know that, not that I really pay attention to him.

Comment

Mexican Gangsters scare Rican ones. Capone E would have made the Garcia's shook
              Capone E is from Pakistan. Google it.

Comment

Capone E is and always will be a straight up pu$$y.
                Capone-E is one bad ass hombre. Him and his esseys would go straight up loco on your ass

Comment

Where's the picture you skinny biatch? You gonna hate on the Mexican G then you best man the fug up and show what a G you are.

Just like I thought, E Capone makes you look like a pussay and he aint even here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Capone-E is one bad ass hombre. Him and his esseys would go straight up loco on your ass
                    Lmmfao...!

Comment

Where's the picture you skinny biatch? You gonna hate on the Mexican G then you best man the fug up and show what a G you are.

Just like I thought, E Capone makes you look like a pussay and he aint even here.
                      I didn't get to where I am by giving props to others you penis riding coward. I'll never show my pic for any reason so don't ask again you fake wannabe tough guy. Just know that while you're scared of Capone E, I'll never be.

Comment

Working...
                      X