Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Andre Ward surpass Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ward is a good fighter but not a great fighter. He will Get his first loss in his next fight adainst Anthony Dirrell.
    Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 12-24-2011, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
      lol ward is a good fighter but not a great fighter. He will bet his first loss in his next fight adainst Anthony Dirrell.
      i disagree, ward is a good fighter, but he definitely has the ability to be a great fighter. as great as floyd? i doubt it, but we'll see.

Comment

He might be regarded higher without being better. Andre Ward is the humble type of guy they wish Floyd was.

Comment

Personally when I judge a fighter I look at signature wins.

Floyd's Signature wins: G Hernandez, Castillo, Corrales, DLH, Hatton, JMM.

Ward's Signature wins: Froch and Kessler.

6-2 Floyd. If Ward can fight a Bute, Hops, and a few others down the line I think he could surpass Floyd.

The real problem is there doesn't seem to be many rivals out there for Ward. Dawson and Cloud don't really prove a lot to me. I wonder if this kid will ever get the chance to make it to the big stage because I don't see a 168 lb. DLH anywhere.

Floyd is an amazing talent, maybe the best I have seen. I do, however, believe that a lot of people overrate his resume. It is very good, but not yet great. Pacquiao would really be that grand icing that is missing.

Comment

Working...
          X