Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao Stops Marquez Sooner Than You Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex is an S&C coach and knows very little about Boxing. He has Zero Cred so why even comment?....

I call it "Big Ego Syndrome" something that Freddy Roach is NOT about.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      heres a question, what would happen in the boxing world or sporting world as a whole if ariza was feeding pacman with the s.h.i.t?
      what would happen?
      who would be blaming who?
      ariza would fall for sure but, would freddie deny?
      would pacman deny?

what about the wins hes clocked up since the diaz fight?
      pacman or freddie may not need floyd mayweather but one thing they do need more than a win or an induction into the hall of fame or anything else is
      to prove beyond doubt that he is clean.
      there is doubt and the water is muddy.
      but, freddie roach will continue to say "**** mayweather" or "he doesnt run boxing" or "we will fight by the current ruling system".
      hmmm, these rules like many others for various different proffesions or sports are merely obstacles which in this modern day are easily in some cases past without suspicion or question.
      the only athlete i can think of in this modern day that i genuinely believe had
      a very special ability is basketball legend the great michael jordan.
      i mean, there isnt a drug that can make a man fly is there?
      Yeah, they would. Pac would probably plead ignorance on what Ariza was giving him. Not only that but a lot of his hardcore faithful fans would believe everything that Pac said. If Pac just went ahead and admitted that he knew all along his fans would say that it was about time PED's was allowed in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
        For a strength and conditioning coach the dude sure does talk alot.
        yea because a strenght and conditioning trainer is not suppose to give his opinion on the fighter he is working with?.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
          Yeah, they would. Pac would probably plead ignorance on what Ariza was giving him. Not only that but a lot of his hardcore faithful fans would believe everything that Pac said. If Pac just went ahead and admitted that he knew all along his fans would say that it was about time PED's was allowed in boxing.
          its just to bad this can only happen in your........DREAMS!

Comment

"Sooner than I think" would be the first two rounds lol this won't go more than 6 rounds, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was over in 3. The only way Marquez lasts longer is if he runs like Cotto and Shane did, and when was the last time Marquez ran? Although after he sees how much more powerful Manny is right now, he might not have a choice.

Comment

Oh yea that's right ariza marquez has just been declining over the last 4 years he hasn't fighting any opposition latelyhe was fighting washed up older fighter's right?it will be tougher than he thinks he's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                "Sooner than I think" would be the first two rounds lol this won't go more than 6 rounds, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was over in 3. The only way Marquez lasts longer is if he runs like Cotto and Shane did, and when was the last time Marquez ran? Although after he sees how much more powerful Manny is right now, he might not have a choice.
                thats the thing, i dont see marquez running even after he feels manny's power he might step back for a few sec to recover but once he realize that he is running and the crowd starts to boo he's gonna let his pride take over and he's gonna get back in unlike mosley, clottey, cotto i dont see marquez running he has to much pride and he'll go out fighting.

Comment

Sooner than who thinks, not me. I know what's up. I'd be surprised if the fight makes 12. Team Pac are fishing for an easy ko, since they haven't had 1 in 3 fights, a fat bloated Marquez fits the bill. They had better stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    yea because a strenght and conditioning trainer is not suppose to give his opinion on the fighter he is working with?.....
                    senor sarcasm, how many of them do you hear from?

Comment

Thanks a-hole. How can this team be so highly regarded? A pack of douches who always trash other fighters.

We all know the deal. It's a joke. They say no to fights then years later fight that same person with all the advantages. Manny is great but I can't support such lowlifes. Thiefs liars and crooks the lot of them. As far as I'm concerned if I never see ariza arum or koncz again it would be too soon.

Does anyone know the last time arum matched manny with an opponent at a weight that opponent's previous fight was at?

Comment

Working...
                      X