No announcement yet.

wlads face when haye said "he is just a proper d***khead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    wlad is such a tool... vitaly would've beaten haye's ass then and there.
    Disagree with the first part, agree with the second.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
      Wlad is probably going to hit 60 fights before hes finished. He is a 55 fight veteran, all of which are in the heavyweight division. Since 2006 he has only fought top 10 competition. He is undefeated in 7 years. He has fought bigger punchers, faster fighters, better chins and guys with way more experience.

David haye is a 25 fight veteran. His foray into heavyweight has had him on the deck versus Monte Barrett and getting tagged by John Ruiz of all people.

Wlad has climbed under the ropes so many times, why do people think it will affect him come fight night. This is a mismatch of epic proportions and Wlad is just trying to sell it. HAye is just trying anything and everything to help span the massive deficiency in experience, size, skill, power, technique etc etc etc.

Beautifully put!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
        Haye is going to put up token resistance, find a place to lay down when the going gets tough, and take the money and run.

Exactamundo

Comment

So, it's news that David Haye wins a ****-talking session in English? Allllllllright.

I think that Wladimir Klitschko is a different man. He's not the guy that this will break or bend. I think this new guy that he's become is only going to be fueled by this sort of thing.

I'd probably going to end up picking Wladimir Klitschko, regardless of the press conferences and what have you. But, I'm feeling a bit more comfortable when Haye seems to feed Wladimir reason after reason to try and kill him.

I like both of them, though. Hope it's a good fight.

Comment

Working...
          X