No announcement yet.

Honestly the taxes should've went up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly the taxes should've went up

that way, in 2 years if the economy is still in the gutter (even though it's pretty good in my area), Obama and the demorats can't go "look where your tax "cuts" got us".

It's also going to be talking point for the Obama drones for them to say Obama is really a conservative.

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    that way, in 2 years if the economy is still in the gutter (even though it's pretty good in my area), Obama and the demorats can't go "look where your tax "cuts" got us".

It's also going to be talking point for the Obama drones for them to say Obama is really a conservative.
    Tax cuts automatically increase revenues, hadn't you heard?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Tax cuts automatically increase revenues, hadn't you heard?
      Why'd you give my thread a one star rating...that seems to be a tactic of yours

Comment

It's a disgrace that they extended the unemployment. People are becoming content with this handout, it's pathetic. Instead of going out and getting whatever job they can find they sit on this unemployment, while the rest of us bust our ass at the job. I'm sorry but a year and a half is plenty of time to get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          It's a disgrace that they extended the unemployment. People are becoming content with this handout, it's pathetic. Instead of going out and getting whatever job they can find they sit on this unemployment, while the rest of us bust our ass at the job. I'm sorry but a year and a half is plenty of time to get a job.
          While there are some tough circumstances, I think everybody who can't get a job should get a plane ticket to like NY for their unemployment. Find a job in no time over here.

Comment

Why'd you give my thread a one star rating...that seems to be a tactic of yours
            I don't think I've ever given a thread a one star rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Im not sure if you understand that the reason for such a high number of unemployed people is because there arent enough jobs for everybody. Its basic math.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Im not sure if you understand that the reason for such a high number of unemployed people is because there arent enough jobs for everybody. Its basic math.
                Why aren't there enough jobs for people in the first place?

And, going forward- do you think putting the focus on unemployment checks will stimulate job creation? Or will the banks loaning to small businesses (which is the largest employer in the U.S.) create jobs?

Comment

And, going forward- do you think putting the focus on unemployment checks will stimulate job creation? Or will the banks loaning to small businesses (which is the largest employer in the U.S.) create jobs?
                  I dont know actually these people were working just fine for decades maybe they all suddenly became lazy? I think supporting the people who had the least to do with the recession and have been hit the hardest by it is definitely something the government owes these people. Do you think cutting off all support for millions of Americans is going to to creat jobs? or will it just make it a whole lot more likely that you'll get robbed while heading to the grocery store?

Comment

I think that the process will take time and the job market won't recover overnight so if you don't want people who have been laid off to be cast into untold hardship in the median then it might be a good idea to continue payments in the short term.

Comment

Working...
                    X