Collapse
No announcement yet.

a new journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning I got early as hell and I took my dog to the beach for a long walk/run.

Then Muay Thai offensive drills, lunch, and then Plyometrics for abs and cardio.

tonight no gi!

Comment

awesome read. thanks. keep up the good work!!

Comment

Today I'm tired as hell. I did not have the energy to work out, but someone has too.

3 sets or rope work 3 mints each
        plyometrics for takedowns
        weight training for tricrps and chest.

hard sparing no gi for 15 every 2 minutes someone fresh.

I'm going to sleep like a baby today.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlao
          hard sparing no gi for 15 every 2 minutes someone fresh.
          now that is ****in harsh. granite.... it is the way to train hard. good job bro!

Comment

Today running on the mill for 20 minutes and then the Airdyne bike for 15 mins. Wrestle for 10 minutes some fresh every 3 mins and the last sprawls on command.

Later tonight no gi training light more technical than anything. Damn is friday gimme a break.

Comment

Today I just got done doing Plyo for takedowns and takedown defence for solid 25 minutes. Yes, I had to throw up at the end.

Comment

working out till throwing up = pure unadulterated manliness

Comment

Well today I'm paying the consequences and I feel like **** so today I'm taking the day of. I might do some airdyne later.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of post. I was a bit sick perhaps from over training. Today I'm back on the roll and right on target for my weight div. at the Gracie Nationals.

Today we did 20 minutes of wrestling and 20 mins. of BJJ. Light but non stop.

Comment

Ok back in the wagon. Today I ran in the mill for 20 mins and then weight training for chest only with some plyometric for chest.

Later JUDO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X