No announcement yet.

joe calzaghe sparring !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
    it was exclusive access to his training camp, i dunno wat u lot are complaining about
    Even at a young age Joe Calzaghe showed signs of greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
      Even at a young age Joe Calzaghe showed signs of greatness.

That was scary. I cant believe that boy hit his mother like that. That was disturbing. I feel so sorry for the mother.

Comment

I'm not going to respond Kosyta... no amount of baiting can get me to argue

Comment

He was trying to be funny. Joe Calzaghe slaps when he fights.
          LuLzZzZzZZZZ

When are people going to realise this has been done to death. Whenever i see a "Calzaghe sparring video" thread i always assume it's going to be some slappy ****, it really ain't that funny any more imo.

Comment

I was hoping this was a real topic. I like Joe Calzaghe. I wanted to see his boxing. How can you criticise someone who is perfect and never lost ? I think they are just jealous their boxers are not perfect like Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
              I was hoping this was a real topic. I like Joe Calzaghe. I wanted to see his boxing. How can you criticise someone who is perfect and never lost ? I think they are just jealous their boxers are not perfect like Joe Calzaghe.
              Yes I am very Jealous of the slapping power.

Comment

Yes I am very Jealous of the slapping power.
                Here we have a poster who is 46 and 0! hail hail.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                  Whenever you see a Calzaghe sparring video thread. It's likely to be like this.

I would have thought the joke would have gotten old by now. I mean, he is only the undefeated 2 weight world champion and consensous number 2 P4P fighter in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                    Whenever you see a Calzaghe sparring video thread. It's likely to be like this.

I would have thought the joke would have gotten old by now. I mean, he is only the undefeated 2 weight world champion and consensous number 2 P4P fighter in the world...
                    The jokes are still funny man.

I like Calzaghe but his style is funny you have to admit.

Comment

The jokes are still funny man.

I like Calzaghe but his style is funny you have to admit.
                      Yea it is sometimes. The way he had to shorten his shots against B-Hop was funny as hell cause the shots were literally slaps. But he won,

What i mean is posting a thread saying "Calzaghe sparring video" and posting one of these videos ain't funny anymore. This is the second thread i have seen in the last few days that were exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X