Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao wants $ 22.5 MILLION Guaranteed for Margarito!! or NO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Manny pricing himself out of this **** fight is actually a good thing...lol.

Horus I think somebody heard about the alleged Mayweather 25 Million per fight with King.

But hopefully all Pacs boy lovers put the myth that he doesn't fight for money in the trash.
    Yeah Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao is now his name name.
    He asking for a Guaranteed Purses of $22,500,001 million dollars.

When he is only averaging $ 7.16 Million guranteed in his last 6 fights, and his highest Guaranteed Purse was $12 Million according to most reports.

Manny is being far from unreasonable. lol
    Lerts see Bob's next move.

Comment

Pac just sign with King already.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
        Margarito is nothing without his Sulfur + Calcium + hardening + bloody wraps and it would look like another Pacquiao vs. David Diaz fight.

But what is more interesting is Pacquiao new demand of arum...
        Because what we know about pacquiao is he is hardhead when it comes to money.. and lets see how Arum gets Manny to moved on his stance...
        That is an opinion not a fact.

But, an agenda is an agenda so go get'em Horus.

Again, I am torn about this.

Part of me wants for him to stick to his guns so the whole WBC vacant 8 title shit would not happen.

Other part of me wants for him to reconsider. So they could fight in Dallas. And, I could watch this entertaining potentially exciting even FOTY type of fight live.

Comment

Its roughly half of what he would make against Mayweather wooopity freaking dooo!

And once again why are we concerning ourselves with how much another man makes? I don't see how this is relevent to oh the sport of boxing.

Is this a finance forum now? Could of sworn it was a boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Good angel, bad angel on each shoulder?
            Exactly, plus Margarito doesn't deserve it either.

But, if they fight in Dallas I can't say that I won't go.

Comment

Look at the hypocritical *****s making fun of Pac for wanting a lot of money!!!

These are the same people who worship a boxer who's nick name is "Money" and say that the top UFC fighters who are millionairs by the way get payed peanuts.

Make up your fuking minds you stupid baboons!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Exactly, plus Margarito doesn't deserve it either.
                Hey will be boxing wont he? How can he not deserve it if he gets in the ring and puts in a nights work? Everything else is irrelevent to how much Margarito should get payed.

Comment

You guys are mugs, TS didn't provide even 1 source.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    That is an opinion not a fact.

But, an agenda is an agenda so go get'em Horus.

Again, I am torn about this.

Part of me wants for him to stick to his guns so the whole WBC vacant 8 title shit would not happen.

Other part of me wants for him to reconsider. So they could fight in Dallas. And, I could watch this entertaining potentially exciting even FOTY type of fight live.
                    Margarito Warps = Sulfur, Calcium, hardening, bloody wraps, and moist.
                    ( A California Department of Justice senior criminalist who inspected the wrappings under a stereomicroscope and with an X-ray fluorescence spectrometer determined the wraps contained sulfur and calcium.)

But I agree with you on the :

But the FOTY thing is out of the question. Margs is nothing.
                    Pacquiao vs. Margarito = Pacquiao vs. David Diaz II

Comment

Manny is the new Money! Mayweather isn't active enough to keep the "Money" nickname. He can just go back to being the Pretty Boy because MONEY Pacquiao is here!! *****s are jealous!!

Comment

Working...
                      X