Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    What commands where being given Eintstien? Could you hear from the video?

Enlighten us.

Can u confirm that the officers were not guiding him to the car for him to show his drivers licence he left inside the glove compartment?

Can you?
    Yeah, because they're trained to do that huh?

Let's guide this guy BACK to his car where he could potentially be hiding a gun. Surely that'd be a great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

Let's guide this guy BACK to his car where he could potentially be hiding a gun. Surely that'd be a great idea!

Can you confirm that wasn't the case though?

Truth is YOU CANNOT.

Neither can i.

It could have been anything....

All we saw is video footage. Nobody heard instructions and/or what if any were given to this man before he was shot.

So STFU homie

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Can you confirm that wasn't the case though?

Truth is YOU CANNOT.

Neither can i.

It could have been anything....

All we saw is video footage. Nobody heard instructions and/or what if any were given to this man before he was shot.

So STFU homie
        he aint no homie he ***** made ,, the type of cat to cross the road when your cooly strolling by, you know how rigid and stiff they is when they walk, no rhythm or swag, just stiff ass mofos.

i just look at these trump type supporters on the streets and they dont want no eye contact,, they shook as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
          he aint no homie he ***** made ,, the type of cat to cross the road when your cooly strolling by, you know how rigid and stiff they is when they walk, no rhythm or swag, just stiff ass mofos.

i just look at these trump type supporters on the streets and they dont want no eye contact,, they shook as hell.
          No offense but who wants to make eye contact with a guy 5x more likely to rob, assault or kill you over the $20 in your wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            Justice was served. That's one less thug for the US tax payer to support.
            Where's your proof he's a thug?
            Because the guy in the chopper said so?
            Cause his car broke down?
            Because....ahh **** it, we know why you think it!!

Comment

There's black people in Tulsa?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                There's black people in Tulsa?
                Never heard of Black Wall Street before I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Never heard of Black Wall Street before I assume.
                  Thought that was in Bompton

Comment

dude had his hands in the air.

hopefully murder charges follow for that fukn pig.

the mans car had stalled ... fukn cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      Why don't people do what police tell you when they have a gun on you ?

Ignored more than a dozen commands and then reached into the car window when told to get on the ground.

Surely you're playing with fire doing that ****.
                      Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Difficult to determine exact circumstances from this but it doesn't look like he has his hands raised in the air ready to comply from this footage,

Both of you are unbelievably dense. He was shot on the ground after he was tasered. You're trying to make it into something it wasn't to justify it.

"It's very difficult to watch," Police Chief Chuck Jordan said at a news conference Monday, the Post reports. "The first time I watched it I watched it with the family ... we will do the right thing, we will not cover anything up."

Shelby has been on paid administrative leave since the shooting, the AP reports.

The U.S. Justice Department is conducting an independent investigation the shooting, the Post reports. The local district attorney also is investigating.

"I want to assure our community, and I want to assure all of you and people across the nation who are going to be looking at this, we will achieve justice, period," Jordan said.

I'll take the police chiefs impression of the video over both of you idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X