Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KARMA RAPIST double dipped in my azz and I can't get no pay back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

jiggly Puerto Rican ass
    As long as it ain't hairy or stinky! Alexkid will love it!

Comment

I got banged:

"I shall soon start hiding coded messages within my rapes. Tell everybody. I want to be caught. I NEED to be caught. But I'm not going to make it easy. My heat-seeking moisture missle won't allow for an easy apprehension."

I think this rapist is Annie, a previous message from him to Zaroku I think it was made mention of a "Beef Whistle" the only time I've ever heard this term was twice in Annie's various rape threads. I think he deliberately misspelled 'Missile' wrong to throw me off. I feel honoured to be on the receiving end of his moisture missile and I COULD CARE LESS about losing K!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        I got banged:

"I shall soon start hiding coded messages within my rapes. Tell everybody. I want to be caught. I NEED to be caught. But I'm not going to make it easy. My heat-seeking moisture missle won't allow for an easy apprehension."

I think this rapist is Annie, a previous message from him to Zaroku I think it was made mention of a "Beef Whistle" the only time I've ever heard this term was twice in Annie's various rape threads. I think he deliberately misspelled 'Missile' wrong to throw me off. I feel honoured to be on the receiving end of his moisture missile and I COULD CARE LESS about losing K!!
        My heat-seeking moisture missle

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          I got banged:

"Beef Whistle". Hahahahaha. Funny stuff!

Comment

fuck you karma rapist, you faggot. what's your problem? am i not good enough to be karma raped? fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              fuck you karma rapist, you faggot. what's your problem? am i not good enough to be karma raped? fuck you
              You done ****ed up! He will lay pipe in your azz and a twisted ****ed up message.

He is an azzhole of the highest calibre.

Just wait. You ****ed up! His messages are son of Sam twisted.

No pay back, no reach around...

Comment

I'm not scared of this Karma bum. He's just a tomato can taking potshots at everyone and hiding. Reminds me of a certain boxer...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You done ****ed up! He will lay pipe in your azz and a twisted ****ed up message.

He is an azzhole of the highest calibre.

Just wait. You ****ed up! His messages are son of Sam twisted.

No pay back, no reach around...
                  holy shit, he hit me, he hit me....

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    holy shit, he hit me, he hit me....

See! I warned you! I wear a male chastity belt to protect my prostate. He korns at will! He is a pure **** head!

I try to lay low... He is Don Kornholio. He lurks in the ****ing shadows.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                      I'm not scared of this Karma bum. He's just a tomato can taking potshots at everyone and hiding. Reminds me of a certain boxer...
                      Jhonny hates that Phaggatron big time. He hates Annie & jaded too. He can't wait to bite them or pee on there shoe's.

He's a little guy after all!

Comment

Working...
                      X