Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: To Those Who Know Boxing - Khan is HUGE Favorite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Well good luck living in a box on the street. I hope the weather is nice in your neck of the woods
    Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Your throwing the bank at Khan ? .....well soon after your be throwing the remnants of the the last takeaway you had down the toilet after Khan is sent to cuckoo land by canelo..ur be sick as a dog lol....take some wise advice keep the money in your wallet and don't bet on Khan ...he has no chance
    Sold 2k worth of stock, and dipped into my savings, and sold my angus to !! Anorak last night for 500 USD, and putting the lot on Khan by UD.

Come at me

Comment

Oscar sucks as a promoter. He should just keep his mouth shut

Comment

I wish Khan had Roach in the corner for this one. The blueprint for this fight should be what Pac used against Margarito. Stay low, use head movement and uppercuts, attack first, get in and sidestep out, dont get trapped on the ropes.

If Khan had better head movement and a better chin, I would give him a legit chance but he doesn't

I look forward to seeing the memes of Khan after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I wish Khan had Roach in the corner for this one.
          Cotto had Roach in the corner against Canelo. It didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Sold 2k worth of stock, and dipped into my savings, and sold my angus to !! Anorak last night for 500 USD, and putting the lot on Khan by UD.

Come at me
            Good lad... Canelo ain't all that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Cotto had Roach in the corner against Canelo. It didn't help.
              Nevermind the fact that Cotto was smaller, and a shell of his former self at this point.

I mean it wasn't a completely empty win (like Pac vs DLH), I give credit to Maidanas win over Morales so I have to give Canelo credit for beating Cotto, but a prime Cotto beats Canelo even undersized imo.

Comment

Oscar isva funny guy

Comment

This promotional tour has been nauseating. Thank goodness the fight is tomorrow so they can get it over with.

Comment

All that I want is for ggg to be in attendance and to grab the mic after the fight and demand the ginger man up and face him. Enough of the ducking, time for ggg to beat one of these "legit" challengers people keep saying he is avoiding. He'd crush the little girl just like he would the others who have run away but it needs to happen all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      DLH is right.
                      Stop trying so hard, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X