Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Synthetic Testosterone actually do for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you posted all that because??? The doctor DID NOT use synthetic testosterone. Thanks for the inofration though

Comment

VIDEO:

Testosterone implant:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=549111

Comment

Originally posted by lyonheart View Post
        it wasnt synthetic testosterone. It was derived from soy, and were in pellets. The pellets are slow release, and didnt take effect til after the first fight. After that, his levels were stll low. TRT is not steroids, and only performance enhancing if the levels raise above normal, which they did not. The reporting on this is nonsense, and not fair to Peterson has a legit claim, with substatial evidence. Only reason the fght isnt happening is because they didnt file for an exemption. No competeitve advantage whatsoever. Hell, even Alex Ariza stated as much. I was just chatting ewith him on twitter. This is crazy. He wasnt cheating. I wish people would research ya know
        Originally posted by lyonheart View Post
        you posted all that because??? The doctor DID NOT use synthetic testosterone. Thanks for the inofration though
        OK having read that is it Bioidentical Testosterone, I looked into it.

The effects are:

Plus, bio-identical testosterone improves muscle mass and strength, rebuilds bone, strengthens the heart and blood vessels, lowers total cholesterol and blood sugar, raises HDL (“good”) cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, lessens the chances of blood clots, improves tissue oxygenation, improves the health of a non-cancerous prostate gland-and that’s all before we get to testosterone’s positive effects on libido and your sex life.

http://tahomaclinicblog.com/bioidentical-testosterone/

His levels were above normal. What are you talking about? VADA tested him.

Just because he has a doctors note does not mean he did not use anything else which could have raised his levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          I spoke with a juicer friend of mine. He told me that the reason an athlete would get the implants is to "normalize" his testosterone levels from steroid use.

When you take roids, your body's natural testo levels swing around. Your body decreases production so that you don't turn into a gorilla. So you need to normalize it either with natural production (take female hormones) or by the artificial method (implants).

He insists that Lamont must have been on something ELSE also, or cycling off something.

I'm not a juicer (it's genetics, baby!)... so please consider the source. This is third party.

What do your juicer friends think about pacquiao?

Comment

War Kovalev!

Comment

it will enhance your athleticism ofc. and probably will make your cuum voluminous.

Comment

I don't know much at all myself, but, my older brother is on test right now. I dunno if it's synthetic or not. I do know he's bigger and stronger in a short period though. That **** works.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  I don't know much at all myself, but, my older brother is on test right now. I dunno if it's synthetic or not. I do know he's bigger and stronger in a short period though. That **** works.
                  It’s always synthetic if it doesn’t come from the ballsack.

Any outside intake makes it automatically synthetic.

Comment

Working...
                  X