• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Ortiz get it together man!!

i still wanna see ortiz have a bright future

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
      Ortiz is a WW...but Ortiz can beat Berto if he actually goes forward and uses combinations...Berto leaves himself squared up so Ortiz doesn't have to move side to side to find his angles especially when he's bigger than his opponent...maybe ortiz couldn't throw combos against Peterson cuz he was drained? Who knows but Ortiz needs to go forward and not only use head movement but block punches to!
      i believe berto will be to strong for him hope Ortiz digs deep and stops him though

Comment

berto gunna whoop ortiz easy, spped n power

Comment

Ortiz needs to have that KO in his mind...He needs to realize that he can knock Berto out...after the maidana fight ortiz stopped believing in his power punching...if he doesn't think that he can go for the KO then his goal should be to score several knock downs so that it could make an impact on the scorecards because his boxing skills are above average but he's not slick at all...pretty much everyone that has faught Ortiz has been knocked down so his power is there but he should focus on getting his opponents in the canvas without him getting hit...

Comment

hope ortiz kos berto

Comment

Berto gets no credit from me if he wins this fight... Fight Cintron you *****!!!!

Comment

I'm only interested if the fight is at 147. Catchweight title fights are bad for the sport.

Comment

wow berto fights another jr WW.... why is HBO payingn for this bull*****

Comment

Working...
                  X