Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless I hear it from Top Rank I can't believe Khan

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Khan's 'boxing ability' is average at best. He has speed and nothing else.

No defence. Crap footwork. Average power. Terrible chin.

Pac is not the fighter he was, but he will take Khan apart and stop him. He still dropped Algieri 6 times, a man who Khan went life and death with and never even managed to buzz.
      half those knockdowns were slips....I actually watched the fight....Algieri is decent but he has done nothing at welterweight and was a showcase opponent anyone. Anyone that knows boxing knew that when Pacquaio signed to fight Algieri

To be fair....Manny doesn't have the best footwork and has always struggled cutting off the ring. Couldn't cut off a washed Mosley, an old Mayweather, and slipping the jab

Bro....Khan was never a big puncher to begin with.....Manny doesn't go for the kayo like he used to....he aint koing shyt

Comment

I'm unbiased I like Khan and PAC, and I just wanna see a good fight but I wanna see what excuse everyone hating on Khan saying he is gonna get sparked is gonna make if he happens to win.

Manny hasn't been the same Manny in a few years, he doesn't seem to have the same killer instinct that he used to have which is why Floyd waited so long, he fought Manny when he knew he was passed his best. That Manny was a shell of his former self.

I would not be surprised if Manny tries to do what he has done more of late and box, and I could see Khan getting a decision win outboxing him.

Once again I don't care who wins, but everyone saying Khan is surely gonna get destroyed will be making excuses if he wins count on it!

Comment

Manny gets to go out with a ko win. As it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            half those knockdowns were slips....I actually watched the fight....Algieri is decent but he has done nothing at welterweight and was a showcase opponent anyone. Anyone that knows boxing knew that when Pacquaio signed to fight Algieri

To be fair....Manny doesn't have the best footwork and has always struggled cutting off the ring. Couldn't cut off a washed Mosley, an old Mayweather, and slipping the jab

Bro....Khan was never a big puncher to begin with.....Manny doesn't go for the kayo like he used to....he aint koing shyt
            Algieri and Khan are on the same level. That was shown when they both fought each other and it was an either way fight.

Algieri has a much better chin though. Khan doesn't survive that solid left hand that dropped Algieri.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Really?????
              No one wants to see that GARBAGE again. Bradley got his a*s beat the first time and got one of the biggest boxing robberies ever.

He would lose again, and make excuses for the 3rd time like he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

That's exactly what Algieri is: a showcase.

Khan went life and death with what was supposed to 've a showcase opponent. He was also bothered by Algieri's punches.

Pac doesn't need to go for the KO. He's going to hit Khan a lot, just hitting Khan will create a knockout.

Comment

Lol at daily mail. But who really cares khan always agrees to terms. I'll wait for a real announcement

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    No one wants to see that GARBAGE again. Bradley got his a*s beat the first time and got one of the biggest boxing robberies ever.

He would lose again, and make excuses for the 3rd time like he always does.
                    Oh i think Bradley is extremely overrated and i dont want to see it but hadnt heard HBO nixed it and didnt know about Crawford/Manny money issue

Comment

Vegas not Dubai? I'm not sold on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X