Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten dumbest active fighters right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo no proffesional boxer is stupid, atleast not at this level. In order to make it here you have to be smart, cant just be a big meathead who gets lucky with his punches all the time. there is no stupid boxer in history at the top level. Some people say Brandon Rios is a dummy, but just because he is not smart compared to Pacquaio doesnt make him a dummy. Rios is clever too. But if I had to say who is the dumbest of the current top boxers I would say Brandon Rios.

Comment

manny and floyd for the charade of wanting to fight/all the issues in the way

Comment

Kell Brook strikes me as a pretty dense guy.

Comment

Broner and rios are the first guys that come to mind when you say current, but dumbest of all time has to be golota.

Comment

jermain taylor ranks right up their with the dumbest dimbos.

Comment

Carl Froch deserves a mention here. He somehow managed to ruin his well earned reputation as a warrior and alienate himself from a large portion of his fans, just to satisfy his ego. Nice work Carl!

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
                Not sure if I'm comfortable calling a fighter dumb...
                I was thinking the exact same thing....this guy should be banned for life for making this thread!

hey OP! You hear me fvcwit!!!! don't call no fighter dumb!!! The proper respectful term you should have used is DUMBASS or DUMBASSEEEES for the plurality you see there?

Comment

Originally posted by Freelancer View Post
                  Let's not forget Victor Ortiz
                  this right here.

although he should really belong in a 10 fighters who might be mentally ******ed thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                    Pacquiao has got to be at the top of this list for letting himself get screwed by Arum...
                    Absolutely. Lets recap that one shall we?

You are a professional....making many millions of dollars but you are a frugal man! Frugal is good, don't take the wife out too many times, despite the riches use the one ply....after all its to wipe your azz right? and of course....Why hire a professional accountant? why those guys charge upwards of 75 dollars an hour!!! Of course don't take a recommendation from just any crook...er i mean guy! take a recommendation from the very guy who is trying to negotiate for part of your salary and from whom you should have arm's length protection! And make sure the person recommended is his stoolie, and very shady hahaha why? because...they will charge you less to take care of everything for you! You sneaky man you! Arum, tribal associations aside has nothing on you! he may not even charge you to use his special accountant guy. whats the worse that could happen? owing the IRS or the corrupt namesake in your country a few more millions upon millions?

Now go fix your carburator on the fuel injected 83 so you can give a few more bucks to the IRS Dumbazz!! (I didn't say stupid)

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Kell Brook strikes me as a pretty dense guy.
                      Kind of comes with a thick Sheffield accent

Comment

Working...
                      X